2012 Cochin Breeders Directory

thought i'd posted before, but checked the list and din't see me... please add me?

bantam cochins in black, self blue, mille fleur (and blue mille), partridge (and blue partridge), and bbs (but young).

i'll be looking to add red, birchen and buff columbian down the road but probably not until next spring before i'll have eggs/young stock at the earliest.

Thanx Karen! Be sure and let me know if you want those others added next Spring.

thought i'd posted before, but checked the list and din't see me... please add me?

bantam cochins in black, self blue, mille fleur (and blue mille), partridge (and blue partridge), and bbs (but young).

i'll be looking to add red, birchen and buff columbian down the road but probably not until next spring before i'll have eggs/young stock at the earliest.

Hey all looking for anywhere between 3 to 5 started smooth and/or frizzle Bantam pullets. The colors I am looking for are

1. Mille Fleur
2. Silver Laced
3. Gold Laced
4. Lemon Blue
5. Birchen

If anyone has any pullets in any of these colors available Please PM me price and shipping cost.

Thanks

Hey all looking for anywhere between 3 to 5 started smooth and/or frizzle Bantam pullets. The colors I am looking for are

1. Mille Fleur
2. Silver Laced
3. Gold Laced
4. Lemon Blue
5. Birchen

If anyone has any pullets in any of these colors available Please PM me price and shipping cost.

Thanks
It is very difficult to find smooth birds in the varieties your interested in, frizzles will only be more difficult to find. Lemon Blue and Mile Fluer wont be that difficult to track down and find, but the other varieties wont be easy to find, if you can find any at all.

~Casey

Back
Top Bottom