2012 Waterfowl Breeders Directory

Quote:
Ummmm you are in Australia! lol Too far for me!
smile.png

Which is of course why I havent asked for my details to be included.. Since you are all mostly from the USA I didnt want to tease you with the ducks I have for sale
big_smile.png
... but from experience I know that location really is important when looking to buy pretty much anything.

ducklover1 - great job so far. Anyone looked into getting this made into a sticky? Then it can just be removed and replaced each year with an updated version.

Quote:
smile.png

Which is of course why I havent asked for my details to be included.. Since you are all mostly from the USA I didnt want to tease you with the ducks I have for sale
big_smile.png
... but from experience I know that location really is important when looking to buy pretty much anything.

ducklover1 - great job so far. Anyone looked into getting this made into a sticky? Then it can just be removed and replaced each year with an updated version.

I added you, anyway.
tongue.png

Sticky? Doubt it..

I will have a limited supply of goslings.. American Buff, Sebastopol(possibly) Dewlap Toulouse buff & grey, Dewlap Africans, Buff & Grey Pomeranian.

Quote:
smile.png

big_smile.png

thumbsup.gif
I second the movement to make a sticky. This is an excellent idea.

I will have eggs and young adult Call ducks in the following varieties: grey, blue fawn, pastel, khaki and pied (all from SQ lines). I will also have eggs, goslings and young adults geese available in the following breeds/varities: Grey Saddleback Pomeranian, Brown Dewlap African, Buff Dewlap African (all from Holderreads top SQ lines).

Quote:
big_smile.png

I added you, anyway.
tongue.png

Sticky? Doubt it..

Thanks.. At the least it will create some interest in people wanting to know what they actually look like since they are so rare.

If its made into a sticky at least it will always be easily found. Not much point for you to go to all ths effort and have the thread get lost eventually.

I will have Muscovy, won't promise show quality from ducklings but do sometimes have adults as well. I have Lavender, silver, cream, buff, blue, blue fawn, Some chocolate caps and blue eyed pied. Pied and solids in all colors, and many barred. All my ducks come with pedigrees and are punched or tattooed. All are wormed and dairy dipped on a schedule. I do however have a limited supply of some colors, It depends on the year and what Im going for.

Back
Top Bottom