2012 Waterfowl Breeders Directory

I want to mention that, although my Saxonys are from good show lines (Holderreads for one), you can't guarantee that any given cross will give you any or all show quality ducklings. The breeding stock is up to standard, dead ringers for the ones on their website (in fact it is hard to tell my Holderreads Saxonys apart). I'm using my Holderreads drake this summer and I'm expecting the offspring to have a range of quality that includes some really nice birds.

Quote:
*Gasp*
I would LOVE to see pictures of your're Buff Pomeranians!
smile.png

Ditto
big_smile.png

Quote:
Congrats
clap.gif

Thank you. I thought it to be a necessary step if i was going to be selling and shipping. But i think i might find it to be a small hassle as i can only buy from other NPIP and i'm always "wanting" to buy. lol

I think getting NPIP is alway a good thing. It does make shipping a little easier. Before shipping into other states, please check with their board of animal health. You will typically need the v9.3 form, Health Certificate(cvi), and or a permit to ship into that state. along with possible certifications(ie. AI Clean).

Mike

Quote:
Sorry for getting a little off topic here OP.
Curious though, when sending the birds say in the horizon containers do you just tape the v9.3 form or whatever to the side of the box or how do you go about it?

Quote:
Sorry for getting a little off topic here OP.
Curious though, when sending the birds say in the horizon containers do you just tape the v9.3 form or whatever to the side of the box or how do you go about it?

I stick mine in an envelope and tape it to the outside of the box.

Back
Top Bottom