2012 Waterfowl Breeders Directory

I know this thread is dead..but I think it'd be a good idea to get it going again, since spring is right around the corner and Peepz will be looking for new additions (or is that addictions?) to add to their waterfowl flock(s).

I should have Buff Orpington ducks, Calls in White/Chocolate Bibbed/Black Bibbed, Muscovys in several colors. Geese: American Buffs, White and colored Sebastapols.

~ Aspen

Please post all wanted ads in the appropriate area of our Buy / Sell / Trade section.

*Edited by Staff

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to be added to the list for Show quality Saxony Runners and Silver welsh harlequin, both breeds are direct from Holderreads. I will not gaurentee I will have anything available next year but please add me if possible.

I might also have grey dewlap toulouse and colored sebastopol geese.

Thanks
Zach

this thread is old and the list was for 2012
Will they not update it for 2013, I went ahead and posted just incase they did update it
he.gif

send aoxa a PM asking to be on the 2013 list. The old system doesnt allow editing to the old posts on the new system. The 2013 list is on an article that can be updated yearly from here on out.

what all wild waterfowl do yall raise and do u no anybody with nene geese for sale i have ben wanting some forever
wee.gif

i raise

mandarins
white mandarins
wood ducks
white wood ducks
silver wood ducks
apricot wood ducks
ring teal
green wing teal
blue wing teal
falcated teal
ferruginous white eyed ducks
black belly tree ducks
whiteface tree ducks
european widgeon
european shell ducks
ruddy shell ducks
white mute swans
north amarican pintail
bahama pintail
silver bahama pintail
lots of call ducks
canadian cackler geese
and
sebastopol geese

i also have permits for all my birds

Last edited:
what all wild waterfowl do yall raise and do u no anybody with nene geese for sale i have ben wanting some forever
wee.gif

i raise

mandarins
white mandarins
wood ducks
white wood ducks
silver wood ducks
apricot wood ducks
ring teal
green wing teal
blue wing teal
falcated teal
ferruginous white eyed ducks
black belly tree ducks
whiteface tree ducks
european widgeon
european shell ducks
ruddy shell ducks
white mute swans
north amarican pintail
bahama pintail
silver bahama pintail
lots of call ducks
canadian cackler geese
and
sebastopol geese

i also have permits for all my birds
WOW you raise a lot of birds! I had never herd of the black belly tree ducks. Do you have pictures of your Sebastopols? and other birds?

Back
Top Bottom