2013 SEED/PLANT/GARDENING SWAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will start by offering: 1. 25 double black datura (devils trumpet) seeds please remember that these are poisonous, so if you have little ones you may want to think before claiming these

Or 2. 25 organic heirloom tomato seeds that I collected myself this past summer. I have tested germination and it is very good.

Or 3. 25 organically grown Bronze fennel seeds. Black swallowtaill butterflies love this plant, it is easy to start from seed and it is a perennial. This is the fennel that you get culinary fennel seed from. It is very fragrant and the seeds are very pungent. I personally don't like the taste of fennel seed, but I love the way it smells in the garden when you brush past it.

Mine on PP please.

Offer:
Organically raised catnip seeds
Or
Peppermint starts
Or
I have some cabbage seeds (don't know variety)
Or
I have lettuce seeds (loose leaf, green, variety unknown as well)

Last edited:
big_smile.png

I just thought of another question. As long as your first offer for each swap is either paypal or seeds, could a second option be something else (soap, eggs, ect...)? Just curious...

I just thought of another question. As long as your first offer for each swap is either paypal or seeds, could a second option be something else (soap, eggs, ect...)? Just curious...

With min of $5 pp offer, don't know that it would equal out money wise what it is worth, especially with shipping. Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom