2013 SEED/PLANT/GARDENING SWAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine on lettuce seeds and soap if part of offer. Offer paypal.
I think you will need to chose one or the other, this is looking to be a smaller swap than what is done on the WYGS... so if I understand correctly (at least so all things are equal), you could claim either the lettuce seeds OR a bar of soap... that keeps shipping costs down, too, making a $5 PP equitable... (JMO
hide.gif
)

Mine PP

Offer: 25 Mammoth Sunflower seeds (mine grew about 8-9 ft last year and some of the heads were easily 18" across) OR
25 dill seeds OR
25 small gourd seeds, will grow a variety of colorful small gourds

All heirloom

Too muddy to dig my starts yet...

Last edited:
Ok quick question how should we ship seeds? And in what package? Figured i would find out before i actually needed to.

Ok quick question how should we ship seeds? And in what package? Figured i would find out before i actually needed to.
Seeds can go in a padded envelope. Bulbs & starts require a box.

I put my seeds in a plastic baggie or envelope. Starts get wrapped in damp paper towels, then a baggie, then boxed with peanuts to hold them secure. Bulbs can be wrapped in paper or dry paper towels & then packed in peanuts or other padding in a box.

Renee posted some directions in the 1st post on packing.

Last edited:
I will have butterfly bush cuttings soon but have never shipped them. Im assuming i can send cuttings and the recipient roots the plant. I can root but just cant yet...lol. I will probably have some hosta this year too that i need to divide lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom