mammoth sunflower
velvet queen sunflower
red sunflower
bee balm
butterfly bush
coleus mixed colors

Last edited:
Mine! Lol

Scalloped squash (been looking for this)
wormwood
Mammoth sunflower

My offer in just a sec
That was fast! :D

the scallop squash is awesome, it's my own third generation seeds! they do great here in FL in any season but summer. grows fine in containers in winter. all around awesome squash, and such a weird interesting shape. http://www.tradewindsfruitstore.com/servlet/the-1632/White-Scallop-Squash-Seeds/Detail

Wormwood is hard to find, had to special order it from Seed Needs. I'll give you more than 15 since viability is around 80%. http://www.amazon.com/Wormwood-Artemisis-absinthium-Seed-Needs/dp/B002TTGO3C

Be sure and water the heck out of the sunflowers. They get taller than you and as big around in the stalk as my shovel handle. one of them was literally 2 Lanas tall. lol. (I'm 5'2)

Last edited:
I can do $5 pp

Or butterfly bush cuttings (when weather breaks) I have purple and some kleidoscope.

Tomato (beefsteak and Rutgers and cherry)
summer squash yellow
Sweet pepper (red and green variety)
pickling cucumber
Spinich
Cilantro
Parsley
Chives

Kohlrabi starts in a few weeks

That was fast! :D

the scallop squash is awesome, it's my own third generation seeds! they do great here in FL in any season but summer. grows fine in containers in winter. all around awesome squash, and such a weird interesting shape. http://www.tradewindsfruitstore.com/servlet/the-1632/White-Scallop-Squash-Seeds/Detail

Wormwood is hard to find, had to special order it from Seed Needs. I'll give you more than 15 since viability is around 80%.

Be sure and water the heck out of the sunflowers. They get taller than you and as big around in the stalk as my shovel handle. one of them was literally 2 Lanas tall. lol. (I'm 5'2)

I grew white scalloped several years ago and it grew well...and it's so pretty! I have never tried wormwood or the mammoth sunflowers but I always want to try something new each year.

How do you collect the artemsis? I"m pretty sure I have some in my yard....

How big do red sunflower get? They sound pretty =)

Last edited:
If your offer is heirloom or open pollinated could you please put that in your post i like to be able to save seed.

I think i am so you are not alone. I need to be a "laundry-holic" or "clean my house-aholic" but just doesnt have the same ring to it. :0)
lau.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom