2013 SEED/PLANT/GARDENING SWAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine: Rose of Sharon cuttings

Offer: 25 seeds of morning glories (harvested from last year's plants) blue shades, but there are some pinkish ones there too - was the baker's creek blue mix
or
25 moon flower seeds (harvested from last year's plants which were harvested from the prior year's plants)

I have no idea what I need to do, so if somebody could tell me, I'd appreciate it :)
Current Offer

Just PM the person whose swap you claimed and give them your address. When somebody claims your swap, they will PM you with their address.

Current Offer

Just PM the person whose swap you claimed and give them your address. When somebody claims your swap, they will PM you with their address.
She did already Renee. Sending as soon as I catch some branches with buds to clip
big_smile.png

or

Apparently I have about a million "Rose of Sharon" bushes on my property. Can send as many cuttings as will fit in a padded envelope as soon as they start to bud. Not sure if there are multiple colors of not so will send from several bushes from several areas of the yard in case they are different.

Last edited:
Mine pp post 194
Offer- these are the seeds I currently have. Mix and match to 30 (25 minimum??)

Golden bantam corn - save from last season
Painted mountain corn - save from last season
Mr big Peas - save from last season
Dwarf Greek Basil
Fern leaf dill (25 seed max)
Verde tomatillo (25 seed max)
Rainbow mix beets
Slow bolt cilantro
Thumbelina carrot
Harris model parsnips

Mine. Paypal $5.
Is there a max of swap?
MINE on paypal [email protected]

OFFER:
1 bar of handmade Soap (to ship in 2-4 weeks depending on when supplies arrive) see swap page for soap options & fragrances
this is what the Rooster bars will look like

here are the honeycomb bars, but mine will be solid colored as I have not figured out how to color the bees differently yet

or

2 NEW pairs of Jersey Gloves (L) these are the dark brown all-purpose cloth gloves that everyone needs several pairs of
wink.png

to ship after Easter

or

half order of the chick bands listed on my swap page
or

1 gallon container of bunny pellet "fertilizer"

or

Apparently I have about a million "Rose of Sharon" bushes on my property. Can send as many cuttings as will fit in a padded envelope as soon as they start to bud. Not sure if there are multiple colors of not so will send from several bushes from several areas of the yard in case they are different.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom