2013 SEED/PLANT/GARDENING SWAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK.. I am confused.. what is the current offer?
hide.gif

I got lost about 5 swaps back!
roll.png

Thank you for clarifying the swap limit!!

I have the current offer
MINE on paypal [email protected]

OFFER:
1 bar of handmade Soap (to ship in 2-4 weeks depending on when supplies arrive) see swap page for soap options & fragrances
this is what the Rooster bars will look like

here are the honeycomb bars, but mine will be solid colored as I have not figured out how to color the bees differently yet

or

2 NEW pairs of Jersey Gloves (L) these are the dark brown all-purpose cloth gloves that everyone needs several pairs of
wink.png

to ship after Easter

or

half order of the chick bands listed on my swap page
or

1 gallon container of bunny pellet "fertilizer"

or

Apparently I have about a million "Rose of Sharon" bushes on my property. Can send as many cuttings as will fit in a padded envelope as soon as they start to bud. Not sure if there are multiple colors or not so will send from several bushes from several areas of the yard in case they are different.

Last edited:
Mine: Post 202 1/2 order of chick bands

Offer: $5 pay pal
8 crocus bulbs

I do have some crocus bulbs.. they say fall planting, but I went and planted mine in between snow falls this spring. Will probably show best next spring.

Will try to get pictures to work.

Last edited:
Mine: Post 202 1/2 order of chick bands

Offer: $5 pay pal
8 crocus bulbs

I do have some crocus bulbs.. they say fall planting, but I went and planted mine in between snow falls this spring. Will probably show best next spring.

Will try to get pictures to work.
MINE paypal to [email protected] please

OFFER:
1 bar of handmade Soap (to ship in 2-4 weeks depending on when supplies arrive) see swap page for soap options & fragrances

here are the honeycomb bars, but mine will be solid colored as I have not figured out how to color the bees differently yet

or

2 NEW pairs of Jersey Gloves (L) these are the dark brown all-purpose cloth gloves that everyone needs several pairs of
wink.png

to ship after Easter

or

or

or

Apparently I have about a million "Rose of Sharon" bushes on my property. Can send as many cuttings as will fit in a padded envelope as soon as they start to bud. Not sure if there are multiple colors or not so will send from several bushes from several areas of the yard in case they are different.

Last edited:
I said at the beginning of this swap that there is no limit once you reach 10 on any swap. The items on this swap should be generally easy and less expensive to ship. Hoever, if you get carried away with swaps, the shipping can get expensive, so be careful.

I said at the beginning of this swap that there is no limit once you reach 10 on any swap. The items on this swap should be generally easy and less expensive to ship. Hoever, if you get carried away with swaps, the shipping can get expensive, so be careful.
That's why we also made the suggestion of a weekly or bi-weekly shipment. It gives opportunity to combine several swaps for the same person into 1 shipment.

CURRENT OFFER
MINE paypal to [email protected] please

OFFER:

or

wink.png

to ship after Easter

or

or

or

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom