2013 SEED/PLANT/GARDENING SWAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had a question about PP payments and what they should be billed as. Personally, I bill them as a gift or living expense so that nobody gets charged a fee.

However, if you are receiving a PP payment and you need it to be billed as goods or services for whatever reason, please let the sender know.

Last edited:
I have had a question about PP payments and what they should be billed as. Personally, I bill them as a gift or living expense so that nobody gets charged a fee.
X2, 1 of the PP I got yesterday had fees taken out, so it ends up being a good bit less than the $5 minimum that way. I require it be sent as gift on the Waterfowl Swap to make sure the receiver gets exactly what they claimed.

Last edited:
Can someone tell me how i can quote on this do i dont have to type my offer every time i have no clue.
Hit the little button on the lower right hand corner of the posting box that says "quote". It will automatically open a window with the quoted text in a new box and you can write something below that.

I don't know if you're on a mobile device, it may be different from a mobile. I have never used one for BYC.

X2, 1 of the PP I got yesterday had fees taken out, so it ends up being a good bit less than the $5 minimum that way. I require it be sent as gift on the Waterfowl Swap to make sure the receiver gets exactly what they claimed.
Dang, you change avatars quicker than you can kiss a duck. Its VERY confusing. Keeps me on my toes.
smile.png

I have had a question about PP payments and what they should be billed as.  Personally, I bill them as a gift or living expense so that nobody gets charged a fee.  

I would say since this is only $5 swap, a gift would be nice. Using it as a payment covers you if the seller doesn't hold up their end of the bargain in some way. It would have a fee tht comes off the sellers receiving amount, but for $5, it wouldn't be much. I almost always swap pp as a gift, unless it is someone I have never dealt with before. I think it's best to let te person offering paypal to decide.

Can someone tell me how i can quote on this do i dont have to type my offer every time i have no clue.

Do you use the mobile version or the regular computer version? On the mobile version, there is a speech bubble with a quote mark inside it on the bottom right side of any post.
On the desktop version there is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom