Japanese millet

Golden giant amaranth

BOSS

Purslane

Dwarf nasturtium

Anuenue head lettuce

Little gem romaine lettuce

Rainbow mix chard

Amaranth Seeds (my neighbor, the farmer, is going to hate me for my growing love of amaranth)
How come?
hu.gif

Everything but the Amaranth
MINE
BOSS please

OFFER:
1 bar of handmade Soap (to ship in 2-4 weeks depending on when supplies arrive) see swap page for soap options & fragrances
this is what the Rooster bars will look like

here are the honeycomb bars, but mine will be solid colored as I have not figured out how to color the bees differently yet

or

2 NEW pairs of Jersey Gloves (L) these are the dark brown all-purpose cloth gloves that everyone needs several pairs of
wink.png

to ship after Easter

or

half order of the chick bands listed on my swap page
or

1 gallon container of bunny pellet "fertilizer"

or

Apparently I have about a million "Rose of Sharon" bushes on my property. Can send as many cuttings as will fit in a padded envelope as soon as they start to bud. Not sure if there are multiple colors or not so will send from several bushes from several areas of the yard in case they are different. There are also still seeds in the pods on these so I can do seeds instead if you prefer seeds.

Last edited:
How come?
hu.gif
Amaranth is also known as Pigweed. It is a very vigorous grain crop, but it doesn't fit into the modern, mass produced monsanto, conagra formula for agriculture. So farmers spray and spray to try to get rid of it, but its really hard to get rid of. The truth is, amaranth is the crop that we SHOULD be growing for the very reasons that farmers try to get rid of it, plus its a lot better for you than plain old yellow corn.

Amaranth is also known as Pigweed. It is a very vigorous grain crop, but it doesn't fit into the modern, mass produced monsanto, conagra formula for agriculture. So farmers spray and spray to try to get rid of it, but its really hard to get rid of. The truth is, amaranth is the crop that we SHOULD be growing for the very reasons that farmers try to get rid of it, plus its a lot better for you than plain old yellow corn.

Very cool looking plant though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom