2013 SEED/PLANT/GARDENING SWAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I'll mix melon seeds. To edit there should be a pencil symbol down in the lower left corner of the post. I'm thinking you have to have a certain number of posts before you can edit though ... not sure.

Current Offer:

Originally Posted by mlongworth

Ok i really want to get this going again. So i will mine silkie. Chick bands.

My offer

Purslane

Anuenue head lettuce

Japanese millet

Snowball cauliflower

I also got a huge mystery mix from bountiful gardens lots of types of beans, watermelon, pumpkin so i could send a mystery mix it will be 50 seeds instead of 25.

Anyone interested in side swaps can pm me i am open to them.

Current Offer:

My offer

Purslane

Anuenue head lettuce

Japanese millet

Snowball cauliflower

I also got a huge mystery mix from bountiful gardens lots of types of beans, watermelon, pumpkin so i could send a mystery mix it will be 50 seeds instead of 25.

That millet, is that like edible millet? Like my bird eats?

Current Offer:

My offer

Purslane

Anuenue head lettuce

Japanese millet

Snowball cauliflower

Mine. Paypal $5.
Unless anyone wants maple starts (2 inches tall) would they travel okay? I have hundreds!

Last edited:
I'll side swap eggs for a nice big batch of seeds/starts. Looking for sweet corn, potatoes, berry bushes of almost any kind, onions, cherry tomato starts, zucchini (any color), yellow squash, pumpkins, cantaloupe, watermelon, peas & beans. Potentially others, just ask.

Wish i wasnt in town silkie or id swap some runner eggs i love them and i have bout everything youre looking for. If only.

Wish i wasnt in town silkie or id swap some runner eggs i love them and i have bout everything youre looking for. If only.
Check my swap page & see if there is anything else you want. I have chicken eggs too, but most are LF mixes. I have a few bantam eggs available right now that are pure.

Mine: PP
Offer: 1. One large (like maybe two golfballs size) Amaryllis bulb. Red with a white throat.
2. Two ornamental ginger rhizomes
3. Five Mexican Petunia rhizomes
4. 25 dill seeds
5. 25 bulbing fennel seeds
6. 25 bronze fennel seeds

Pick 50 of any of the seeds. I am starting to get stuff out to you guys. Everybody has had the virus and gotten over it (Thank Goodness!).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom