2013 SEED/PLANT/GARDENING SWAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still haven't received any of my swaps from anyone. Not doing any more til I actually receive something since I've mailed two and they were both received two days ago.

A lot of us are mailing once per week or so to try to combine several orders at once. Check with the person you claimed from to see when they plan to ship hon.

They've said they shipped over a week ago. Doesn't take that long. No one's in Siberia or something.

They've said they shipped over a week ago. Doesn't take that long. No one's in Siberia or something.

This is something you should take care of and speak of in PMs. Directly speak to the swapper that owes you, and rbaker since she started the swap. It is not productive to be negative on the swap. It looks like you are owed seeds for less than two weeks ago, and if the shipper shipped the seeds, the PO could be taking their sweet time. I have had things like letters and boxes take two weeks before. We should try to keep the swap upbeat as not to attract any bad attention from mods. I hope things get sorted out!

I am shipping seeds to rbaker and mlong tomorrow.

Last edited:
This is something you should take care of and speak of in PMs. Directly speak to the swapper that owes you, and rbaker since she started the swap. It is not productive to be negative on the swap. It looks like you are owed seeds for less than two weeks ago, and if the shipper shipped the seeds, the PO could be taking their sweet time. I have had things like letters and boxes take two weeks before. We should try to keep the swap upbeat as not to attract any bad attention from mods. I hope things get sorted out!

I am shipping seeds to rbaker and mlong tomorrow.
I just had a box of eggs take over 2 weeks to get here after shipped because the PO lost them. Give it some time hon. If they don't show up by mid-week let rbaker know.

I sent your swap out on Fri Erin. Parcel Post, they *should* get to you sometime this week, but we know how the PO goes. My last shipment of eggs I sent took a week to get to its destination; and that's Priority Mail with tracking, but the box wasn't scanned almost its whole trip. What the heck are tracking #'s good for then??
roll.png

Originally Posted by SilkieSensation

CURRENT OFFER:
Plant swap items at bottom of swap page (I have another 180+ yards of ribbon not on there yet if you want ribbon)
https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/silkiesensation-swap-page
the rest of the soap supplies came in so goat's milk is now available as is baby buttermilk

or

2-3 rooted sprouts from Rose of Sharon bush (no clue what color)

or

Peony (no clue what color) however many will fit in envelope or mailing tube.

or

Some of this ground cover (some species of Lamium I have been told))

Ok mine silkie the orange sunflower gloves.

My offer mix and match if you want to 25

Got some more seeds today

Thyme

Cilantro

Oregano

Sage

Tarragon

Lemon Basil

Chinese giant sweet pepper

Red cherry large tomato

Mammoth melting suar peas

Conneticut field pumpkin

Ok mine silkie the orange sunflower gloves.

My offer mix and match if you want to 25

Got some more seeds today

Thyme

Cilantro

Oregano

Sage

Tarragon

Lemon Basil

Chinese giant sweet pepper

Red cherry large tomato

Mammoth melting suar peas

Conneticut field pumpkin