Yellow Pear tomato (10 seed max)

French Breakfast radish

Touchon carrot

Anuenue head lettuce

Rainbow Mix swiss chard (10 seed max)

Hulless oats

Purslane

Snowball cauliflower (10 seed max)

2-3 Strawberry Starts (these wont be shipped until the 29th or 30th still have to get them uncovered and ready to go)

WOW, Just found this thread. I love it. I am very new to BYC, however I have been gardening for years. I reads the rules and whatnot, I realise I dont have enough posts or time in BYC to be able to sent but keep me in mind for next year I will unload a bunch to everyone who needs.

Just thinking here, what about doing a (pre-order) for the next year. if people want a certain seed I or other can get enough for those who want. I am new and hope I didn't over step my boundries as such.

WOW, Just found this thread. I love it. I am very new to BYC, however I have been gardening for years. I reads the rules and whatnot, I realise I dont have enough posts or time in BYC to be able to sent but keep me in mind for next year I will unload a bunch to everyone who needs.

Just thinking here, what about doing a (pre-order) for the next year. if people want a certain seed I or other can get enough for those who want. I am new and hope I didn't over step my boundries as such.
You're welcome to side swap with anyone on here to get your minimum number of swaps & posts in order to join the thread. I have a list of what I'm still looking for on the chat thread here. https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/766761/gardening-seed-swap-thread-do-yer-yappin-here

I wanted to see how much interest there would be in a monthly MYSTERY GARDENING SWAP. Swamp your partner with whatever gardening supplies (gloves, tools, seeds, starts, etc.) will fit in either a medium flat rate box or a Regional Rate A box (whichever is cheaper for you to ship). Categories could be flowers, herbs, tools/gloves, pots/planters, lawn ornaments, gardening books, veggies, fruits (let me know if I should add any others) or grab bag (a mix of all gardening items). Posting this on the chat thread as well. Please comment over there. Thanks! https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...ap-thread-do-yer-yappin-here/20#post_10952779

Hey all I am buying some Asparagus Roots 50 for 19.00 ALL Organic anyone interested in some ?
Its local pick up but i can grab extra but 50 is enough for me so if someone would like please let me know .
it would be also what ever shipping is on top of the 19.00 Tammy

CURRENT OFFER
ok so heres the offer

You can mix and match if you like to 40 seeds

Sage

Tarragon

Lemon basil

Thyme

Cilantro

Oregano

Chinese giant sweet pepper

Tomato Red Cherry large

Sugar Peas mammoth melting

Conneticut Field pumpkin

Yellow Pear tomato (10 seed max)

French Breakfast radish

Touchon carrot

Anuenue head lettuce

Rainbow Mix swiss chard (10 seed max)

Hulless oats

Purslane

Snowball cauliflower (10 seed max)

2-3 Strawberry Starts (these wont be shipped until the 29th or 30th still have to get them uncovered and ready to go)

I can add perennial bulbs too but they wont ship til the 29-30th to wet right now.

Daffodils i have several colors they are mixed

Lillies i have yellow, orange and red mixed

Daylillies i have yellow, orange and red mixed

Pink surprise lillies

Hyacinth i have blue and white mixed

White narcissus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom