2013 SEED/PLANT/GARDENING SWAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have officially reached our 100th swap! Partyfowl and Erinszoo, you will both receive a surprise pack of seeds from yours truly. Congratulations to everybody who has participated thus far for making this an enjoyable swap without much fussing or confusion. And we've done it all without rolling back on anyone (a personal pet peeve).
jumpy.gif
clap.gif
Yippy!! Thank you!

Wow, that many swaps already? We rock! Erin, rolling back is a rule on some swap threads, that if an offer is not claimed in a certain amount of time the offer from the previous swapper becomes available again and the next person has the option to claim either offer. Sometimes people lose out on offers they've claimed because time ran out on their offer. It's to avoid stalling, but I don't like it very much either.

We have officially reached our 100th swap! Partyfowl and Erinszoo, you will both receive a surprise pack of seeds from yours truly. Congratulations to everybody who has participated thus far for making this an enjoyable swap without much fussing or confusion. And we've done it all without rolling back on anyone (a personal pet peeve).
jumpy.gif
clap.gif
Hate that.

Wow, that many swaps already? We rock! Erin, rolling back is a rule on some swap threads, that if an offer is not claimed in a certain amount of time the offer from the previous swapper becomes available again and the next person has the option to claim either offer. Sometimes people lose out on offers they've claimed because time ran out on their offer. It's to avoid stalling, but I don't like it very much either.
I avoid chains with roll backs.

Mine on Bloomsdale spinach

Offer:

Painted Pony bean

Mammoth Melting pea (edible flat pod)

Grandpa Ott's Morning Glory

Yucca plant (haven't grown it, got the seeds from a friend.)

Alma Paprika pepper

Hungarian Hot Wax pepper

Delikatesse cucumber

Lovage

Spaghetti Squash (10 seeds)

Striata de Italia zucchini (10 seeds)

(last 4 are seeds just received from Sand Hill Preservation Center)

Clump of wild oregano (there is a patch the size of a Volkswagon in my woods)

Clump of heliopsis (tall yellow perennial flower)

Not sure if there is a page to just chat about seeds or something that we may be looking for? But I am looking for some starts of nut trees specifically almonds and some peanut seeds. I absolutely love nuts and want to try growing some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom