2013 SEED/PLANT/GARDENING SWAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine! Variegated vinca groundcover.

OFFER: Water hyacinths. Smallish size, vigorous growers, great water oxygenation and filtration.

Ok then, mine on wisteria! OFFER: Mammoth Melting pea (edible flat pod) Grandpa Ott's Morning Glory Yucca plant (haven't grown it, got the seeds from a friend.) Alma Paprika pepper (10 seeds) Hungarian Hot Wax pepper (10 seeds) Delikatesse cucumber Striata de Italia zucchini (10 seeds) (last 2 are seeds just received from Sand Hill Preservation Center) Clump of wild oregano, makes a nice round mound (there is a patch the size of a Volkswagon in my woods) Clump of heliopsis (tall yellow perennial flower) Clump of comfrey (herb, extremely fast growing, gets purple bell flowers) Horseradish 3-4 plants of pink spiderwort 2-3 rhizomes of orange/yellow lilies (we call them ditch lilies, they grow in the roadsides - 2-3 feet tall) 2-3 pale yellow iris 3-5 ground cherry starts clump of mint (I think mine is chocolate, has darker stems) clump of Stella d' Oro daylily OR any 2 photo note cards from my Etsy shop (https://www.etsy.com/shop/MeadowPath)
Oh, HAPPY,HAPPY,HAPPY... I could only go threw a few pages before I had to ge to the end.. I am heading to our garden to see what we have to swap? Check back regarding our seeds.. I can tell you we have lots of Aloe Vera here in Arizona.. Just harvested seeds from micro greens.. Mustard I believe.. I will post a photo of the plant tommorow. Or I did post it on the other thread earlier.. Boy that took a while.. In order for us to post I am reling on a old computer, very slow to say the least.. I am going to do some research to see if mammoth melting pea will do ok here?

She sent me a message today, but said about being on her phone, so I am guessing her net is still down.
Yep got a message from her
smile.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom