2014 breeding season begins, post your results

Congrats on the chicks, they're cute! Where's our expert peafowl sexer, I'd like for him to sex these!
lau.gif

-Kathy

Anyone else setting eggs tonight?

-Kathy

I get eggs every nite. And tonite is the once per week incubator fill from this weeks contributors. April 13,started incubator with just 6 eggs,April 20th,18 eggs added,tonight it looks close to about 30 eggs to start shaking and baking,not counting about 15 ornamental pheasant eggs added each Sunday.

Last edited:
Well,if you watch the weather channel Illinois looks to be in for a very eventful night with heavy storms coming here from down Zaz's way,and it's supposed to be worse tomorrow. Wonder if the power will go out? I guess if it does theres nothing I can do about it,and it's early in the season so a total of 27 peacock eggs and 11 ornamental pheasant eggs will go into the bator in another few hours cause they need to warm up from the 60 degrees they've been kept inside the wine fridge all week. I think this thread was where I mentioned getting 5 eggs from my BSSP pen about Thursday morning,and one has to come from a new 2 year old peach hen,so here is 2 pics of all those eggs I got that morning. I have a good idea which egg hers can be. I just hope it's fertile and makes it. Let the guessing begin,and if anyone can give me the sex of each peachick before embryonic developement begins,that would be GREAT also.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom