2014 breeding season begins, post your results

If they eat all of the pellets shouldn't that work?
How do you know each of your birds ate the correct amount of pellets Margaret? What if only 1 or 2 of the 5 Peas ate just a few bites, and the rest of the birds ate more than their share? Then those 1 or 2 birds with a worm load that did not get treated will re-infect your flock again in a matter of weeks. COME ON Margaret, you only 5 have Peas, there's no logical reason you shouldn't be able to catch them and orally worm them.

Connerhills already tried to advise her, but the rest of you guys really need to steer this woman in the right direction too
he.gif
Cuz she's just not gettin' it.

Good hatch today.  Bronze Blackshoulder, Bronze Pied, Silver Pied Cameo, Cameo Pied or Dark Pied, White (Cameo or Opal), and Opal Silver pied.

P.S., What is not already spoken for is available for trade.

I would love a bronze pied :) I might get some someday when they're not in such high demand. Congrats!

[COLOR=0000FF]How do you know each of your birds ate the correct amount of pellets Margaret? What if only 1 or 2 of the 5 Peas ate just a few bites, and the rest of the birds ate more than their share? Then those 1 or 2 birds with a worm load that did not get treated will re-infect your flock again in a matter of weeks. COME ON Margaret, you only 5 have Peas, there's no logical reason you shouldn't be able to catch them and orally worm them. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=0000FF]Connerhills already tried to advise her, but the rest of y[/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]ou guys really need to steer this woman in the right direction too [/COLOR]:he [COLOR=0000FF]Cuz she's just not gettin' it. [/COLOR]

You come catch my peas they are wilder than a March hare!

Quote: I'll pass
smile.png
Cuz I have 27 of my own mature Peas (not counting the PeaBabies I have hatched this season so far) and over 100 adult Guineas, 50+ Turkeys and 28 Silkies and Showgirls to catch when they all need to be ORALLY wormed and also treated with Ivermectin pour-on... which is why I am giving you a hard time about just catching 5 juvenile Peas, lol.

You are making excuses like "you know who", quit that!
smack.gif

If they eat all of the pellets shouldn't that work?
I don't know Margret but i know safeguard in their eggs works cause i have processes 100's of birds a year and not one time have i found worms not even in my dogs they all get wormed the same way.
I go with what i know works.

hugs.gif

Does rocking B have the greens you are wanting? I think perhaps it would be best to get green eggs that were not shipped, i never seen an egg get rotten so fast even my eggs that don't develop never look that bad, IMO that egg musta been pretty old to start with
hide.gif

zaz
One egg was laid on Sunday the other was laid on Tuesday I shipped them Wednesday and she received them in the mail Friday the oldest egg was 5 day old when she got them. I have had eggs do that several times over the years and I never set a egg over 7 day old

Back
Top Bottom