2016 Gosling Hatch-a-long

this is May she's two her mate is a gray from holdrreads

Last edited:
The white african pipped on the wrong end, but hatched all the way out without any help! Buttercup (my buff dewlap gosling) seems excited to get a gosling friend and was chatting with him during hatching.

Hi guys I was wondering for those who have never seen this guy on YouTube he is awesome and I don't know bout you guys but he is living my dream I know this sounds wierd but he needs all of the support he can get watch this vid and subscribe to him please he needs the extra viewers but also if you already have seen this guy good on you
First
Previous
Last
Next

Hi guys I was wondering for those who have never seen this guy on YouTube he is awesome and I don't know bout you guys but he is living my dream I know this sounds wierd but he needs all of the support he can get watch this vid and subscribe to him please he needs the extra viewers but also if you already have seen this guy good on you
First
Previous
Last
Next

Wow! I wonder how he get them all back inside after this! Was really cool to watch!

My surprise buff dewlap egg is rocking along, and on track to hatch on Christmas day. It would be such an awesome gift if this baby hatches, and a nice finale to the 2016 hatchalong thread.
big_smile.png

I myself am breeding Brown and Buff African goose eggs and I hope fertility will be better this year!
My aim is atleast 8-10 Buff African goslings!
I will be incubating my Buff African eggs and I will leave my African females hatch my Brown African eggs.
Best of luck
1f340.png
everybody!

Thanks Carrosaur! I am planning to get a smaller incubator for 9-10 goose eggs and use my brinsea 52 egg incubator for a incubator/brooder.
I'm planning on incubating every African buff egg I get since fertility wasn't good last year.
As with brown African eggs I will also incubate if fertility is poor with the buffs.
So in the end any African egg laid must be incubated!
Then next year if goslings survive this year I will incubate less as I will start my breeding program :D
What about yourself are you planning on incubating or letting your flock brood?

Thanks serv for getting it started.. I look forward to seeing everyone and hearing about when their geese start breeding and laying and of course hatching..

Back
Top Bottom