2016 U.S. Election, Who Are You Voting For?

Who Are You Voting For?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 43 54.4%
  • Hillary Clinton

Votes: 22 27.8%
  • Gary Johnson

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • No one

Votes: 9 11.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been voting since I turned 18,and I always felt it was MY DUTY and MY FREEDOM to vote! I am now 60 yrs young,and in many elections I may not have particularly LIKED the 2 partys I had to choose from,but I always excercised MY RIGHT to vote. If you choose not to vote,THEN DON'T COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE IN OUR GOVERNMENT OR COUNTRY!!! Too many great men and women died to give us this right,and to NOT votes seems a dishonor to their service for us and our country.

Neither of them are great. But honestly, the things Trump says about women and minorities are pretty horrific.
1f614.png

What did he say about women and minorities?

I have been voting since I turned 18,and I always felt it was MY DUTY and MY FREEDOM to vote! I am now 60 yrs young,and in many elections I may not have particularly LIKED the 2 partys I had to choose from,but I always excercised MY RIGHT to vote. If you choose not to vote,THEN DON'T COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE IN OUR GOVERNMENT OR COUNTRY!!! Too many great men and women died to give us this right,and to NOT votes seems a dishonor to their service for us and our country.  

Yes!!!

Absolutely.

Amen to that! What also drives me crazy is when people complain about a candidate, when they voted for him in the first place!

I deleted a few recent posts here folks. Remember, lets not argue over other country's political views and how they differ with ours. If you see a post here on this thread that offends you, flag it please? Do not bicker back and forth, hence getting yourselves into trouble. This is a very delicate topic and we are allowing this thread to stay open for now. Please keep the tone light.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

-BYC Moderation Staff

I don't care for either candidate. However, I'm not giving up my right to vote. So I'll have to sort it out eventually!

I don't care for either candidate.  However, I'm not giving up my right to vote.  So I'll have to sort it out eventually!
If you haven't done so already, you can go to their campaign websites and read up on their proposed policies and stance on "the issues." It takes quite some time to click on all those links, but I think it's worth it. Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom