2017 BYC Calendars- ORDER NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are here! I just hauled them home from the post office.

While I am getting them organized, you still have time to get your preorders in. Tomorrow morning as soon as I get to the computer, the offer of a set of bumper stickers will end.

Yay!!!
clap.gif

wee.gif

Terrie, you may be pulling some late night shifts getting all those calendars out!

While I am getting them organized, you still have time to get your preorders in. Tomorrow morning as soon as I get to the computer, the offer of a set of bumper stickers will end.
yesss.gif

I will be working on all the orders today and tomorrow and hope to have all the calendars that were preordered in the mail on Monday!

:yesss:
BTW- when you're going thru the orders, could you please tell me if mine is in there? I had the info filled out, and I went away from my 'puter for a bit. I came back, ready to order, and I had an order confirmation in my email??

Not sure if that was an error or if it actually went thru.... I know I never hit the order button.

If you got a preorder confirmation, it went through. I do those manually one by one as I print the orders.
smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom