Pics

DuckLady

Administrator
BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
17 Years
Jan 11, 2007
NE Washington State
The calendars are here and ready to order!

2023front.jpg

They are beautiful and lots of hard work went into them! Thanks to @casportpony for all her hard work organizing the troops and putting them together!
Thanks to everyone who entered their pics! It was hard to choose but those chosen for their pics are

January 2023 @GoldenFlight
February 2023 @EmmaRainboe
March 2023 @Little Baby Bean
April 2023 @JustBabyMargo
May 2023 @StinkyAcres
June 2023 @BDutch
July 2023 @Irolita
August 2023 @Florida Bullfrog
September 2023 @HopKat
October 2023 @Tami2
November 2023 @HiEverybirdy
December 2023 @Kluk-Kluk
January 2024 @Annie7710

Congrats to our 2023 Calendar Peeps!

We have 2 packs, 5 packs and our ever popular Calendar/Cookbook Gift sets for that perfect Holiday gift giving! Get yours now in The BYC Store!
All calendars have shipping included in the price!

Last edited:
Thank you so much, what an honor it is for my sweet Merci to be included in this gorgeous calendar. A Great BIG Thank You to all of you who participated in this wonderful endeavor! Especially to @casportspony, as I know how hard you worked on this.

Congratulations to all the winners!!

Thanks for choosing Russet to be Miss September. I use the calendar to record all things chicken related, like number of eggs, birthdays and notes. Its so much fun to see one of my girls on the calendar and I always enjoy looking at all the other featured hens and roosters each month. Thanks to all for all the work you put into running the site, judging and producing the calendar. Its a fun contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom