2024 BYC Calendars are HERE - Free Shipping to US Addresses!!!

Mail call today!!! :woot

IMG_20231104_114744635.jpg

Do I need to have a separate login for purchasing the Calendar with the checkout software? The login for the checkout did not accept my email and password that I currently use for accessing the backyardchickens.com website. That seemed a little strange, however, since I login to backyardchickens.com with a username and password, not an email and password.

Do I need to have a separate login for purchasing the Calendar with the checkout software? The login for the checkout did not accept my email and password that I currently use for accessing the backyardchickens.com website. That seemed a little strange, however, since I login to backyardchickens.com with a username and password, not an email and password.
I've had trouble with emails as well and have found if you "check out as a guest", it goes smoothly.

Yes. For security reasons we require a separate log in that uses an email and password. However, as @TwoCrows said, you can use guest checkout as well.

No. When you get to the PayPal log in screen, click the link to use your debit or credit card.
Thank you!

Edited to add: Technically, you do still have to go through PayPal. You aren't required to set up an account, but you are required to give them all of your information. I did so - reluctantly, and then "unchecked" the "pre-checked" box that said I wanted them to use my information to create an account with them.
I will be watching my bank account, closely. Last year (almost to the day), I was in the police station, making a report on two fraudulent purchases, made through my PayPal account. I had to jump through hoops, but PayPal reimbursed me. Then I closed my account with them.

Last edited:
Guess what, folks? We're absolutely thrilled to announce that the moment you've been waiting for is finally here – our dazzling 2024 BYC calendars are hot off the press and ready to make their way into your homes!

View attachment 3672346 View attachment 3672348

These calendars are more than just dates and months – they're a work of art, a testament to the incredible effort that went into creating them. Each month is a testament to the passion and dedication poured into every detail.

A massive shoutout to our incredible VPMs, judges, and staff for pulling all the stops to organize everything to make this happen and bring this vision to life! Seriously, we couldn't have done it without you guys!

And let's not forget our fantastic contributors – your photos truly brought these calendars to life. Each month features a unique photographer, and we're in awe of the talent displayed:

January 2024 - @HopKat
February 2024 - @LizzzyJo
March 2024 - @HiEverybirdy
April 2024 - @Jesitxmarie
May 2024 - @Shabby Chic-Hens
June 2024 - @mararva
July 2024 - @Kluk-Kluk
August 2024 - @Isadora
September 2024 - @saving grace
October 2024 - @JustBabyMargo
November 2024 - @My Very First 6 Chickens
December 2024 - @StinkyAcres
January 2025 - @Tumbleweedlynn

A huge congratulations to all of you for making our 2024 Calendar truly outstanding!

Now, here comes the exciting part. Whether you need one, a couple (2 pack) for your home, a handful (5 pack) or one of our popular Calendar/Cookbook Giftsets for your friends for that perfect holiday surprise, we've got the perfect fit for you.

But wait, there's more good news – the price you see includes US shipping, so you can focus on the joy of gifting. Hurry over to The BYC Store now and grab your piece of this visual extravaganza before they disappear!.

View attachment 3672344
I'm getting this alert at checkout:
Warning: No Shipping options are available. Please contact us for assistance!

Why is living in Australia so much hassle lol

Back
Top Bottom