2017 BYC Calendars- ORDER NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone tell me where the calendars are made, what company is used to have them printed and shipped? Please and thanks!

LOL
yuckyuck.gif

Yep, definitely worth the wait, I will be so pleased when it arrives. I have not yet resorted to standing at the letterbox and serenading the Postman with 'Please Mr Postman'
wink.png

My calendar and bumper stickers arrived today!
woot.gif
celebrate.gif
The pictures are gorgeous, there are some really talented photographers here! And yes, they are even more stunning when you see them full size in the calendar.

LOL
yuckyuck.gif

Yep, definitely worth the wait, I will be so pleased when it arrives. I have not yet resorted to standing at the letterbox and serenading the Postman with 'Please Mr Postman'
wink.png

Serenading might work, what have you got to lose?
big_smile.png
Or cookies, I hear cookies are helpful too.

Tee hee N F C if I start serenading the postman I might just lose my hubby but, with my singing talents, I could gain a few neighbourhood cats
lau.gif
Cookies are definitely an idea though
wink.png

Tee hee N F C if I start serenading the postman I might just lose my hubby but, with my singing talents, I could gain a few neighbourhood cats
lau.gif
Cookies are definitely an idea though
wink.png

lol.png
All right...who doesn't like cookies! Make them good enough, you'll be getting everyone's mail, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom