2020 Fall Ducklings 🦆💖

"There are many things wrong in the poultry world." yes there is. What are we going to do about it.

"And if she sees something that is abuse or against BYC rules she should report it or say that it’s wrong respectfully"
I do. But untill thisfar I have only reported about being out of nowhere being called all kind of names in personal messages by just starting a topic about ducks or chickens. Like even with "I like this chicken" Because I'm an European? I have the screenshots saved. Deathtreats and all by just excisting. By people not even knowing what gender I am, what my skin colour is, my religion, what my sexual orientation is; they just see "the netherlands". And a whole lot was about being a gay male b*tch that is just an old hag that can't have children?? Do you see the contradiction in that. I even got death threats about killing native american culture? HOW exactly. I reported that an BYC handled it correctly. I do that. But that happens behind the scenes. That you do not see that is logical an correct.

"She shouldn’t make a thread that’s rude and upsetting on something that makes the owners of ducks and their ducks happy" I think we should. That you are upset about it does not make it that noone should not talk about it. We SHOULD. Talking about it might make it less upsetting. I am not being against duck in diapers to take your ducks away you know? I do not want to take anyones beloved crested ducks away and throw them away in jail.. I am absolutely against that. But it would be better if in the future we can create a situation where indoor pets should not be in diapers and pet ducks could not have a crest? A duck without a crest can just be as loveable. Talking about it can create more understanding.

"This is a great thread that many people are enjoying and nobodies even talking about crested ducks, which may have high fatality rates but so do many other animals." Here for me personally you give me feelings. It seems as you aknowledge that crested ducks have a higher fatality; but other animals have it too. So it's not a problem. For me it is a problem that other animals have it too. I do not wish my personal deadly desease on anyone; I do not wish it to my enemy because "other people have it too". It all sucks!! Noone derves it. That other (unhappy) animals have unhealthy deadly breed in thing in to them; does not make it okay for other animals? Or should I just boil the heads of men I lay with and make it into a nice stew and eat it because spider do it too

"It’s best to leave the subject alone and just talk about something that will make everybody happy and keep the thread peaceful." Is what everyone told me when I was raped by the priest and told my parents.

Oh sorry that was not delightfull.

I am not angry or hatefull at you JadeFarms. But yeah; why can't we just talk about ducks in diapers or the crested gene. Why does BYC block it? I am not going to tell you you need to die and get raped by having an opinion or send you death treaths. I actually want to have a civil discuission. Where we can agree to disagree but we understand each other more. Or maybe even agree; your side or my side. Just sharing and talking. Because that's worth a LOT. Understanding each other.

I am not here to get your ducks away from you. Opposite.
I’m sorry about what you’ve went through and it’s NOT right for them to do what they have done. I’m sure BYC took care of them because that’s unacceptable for people to send death threats and do things like that. It seems like you’ve gone through a lot. I’m just trying to ask if you could not bring up the subject because some people feel strongly about the subject and will just argue and make things harder for you and the staff because the staff have a lot they have to tend to. And again I’m really sorry about all you’ve been through, it was not right and unfair.

I’m sorry about what you’ve went through and it’s NOT right for them to do what they have done. I’m sure BYC took care of them because that’s unacceptable for people to send death threats and do things like that. It seems like you’ve gone through a lot. I’m just trying to ask if you could not bring up the subject because some people feel strongly about the subject and will just argue and make things harder for you and the staff because the staff have a lot they have to tend to. And again I’m really sorry about all you’ve been through, it was not right and unfair.

I'm sorry. I will bring it up again. I'm just trying to ask you if you could manage to have an civilazed conversation about topics that are just opinions instead of shutting me down. I'm really sorry about what you have been going through and you and the staff and the whole lot they are going through.

I became homeless 9 months ago by falling for a criminal and abusive partner, chose for myself with help from the police and abuse social services. lost all my animals, my friends and family, lost my job due to carona, did not get the promised shelter for women due to carona, lost people due to carona, and can't get medical treatment due to carona, and get no house due to carona... I eat out of garbage. And I still keep going strong. Every place that is open with internet while everything is in shut down for the benefit of animals I plug in my deadass laptop. And you are whining how hard it is for you and the staff about someone mentioning crested ducks? For real?
All subjects how small or little should be talked about. They are all important. But you are just shutting everyone down that in your view has something to say that is not happy. I think Frank is right; "this is not disney-land". Not real life; neither ducks/animals.
And you should tone it down a little. I'm not asking you take on al the troubles in the world or mine; but even talking about crested ducks is "too rude and unhappy".

For me that is the only grasp of straw I can reach to to stay alive. Is it fun? No. But stuff is not fun. I got in this hellhole because I thought the whole world was good and fun.

I'm sorry. I will bring it up again. I'm just trying to ask you if you could manage to have an civilazed conversation about topics that are just opinions instead of shutting me down. I'm really sorry about what you have been going through and you and the staff and the whole lot they are going through.

I became homeless 9 months ago by falling for a criminal and abusive partner, chose for myself with help from the police and abuse social services. lost all my animals, my friends and family, lost my job due to carona, did not get the promised shelter for women due to carona, lost people due to carona, and can't get medical treatment due to carona, and get no house due to carona... I eat out of garbage. And I still keep going strong. Every place that is open with internet while everything is in shut down for the benefit of animals I plug in my deadass laptop. And you are whining how hard it is for you and the staff about someone mentioning crested ducks? For real?
All subjects how small or little should be talked about. They are all important. But you are just shutting everyone down that in your view has something to say that is not happy. I think Frank is right; "this is not disney-land". Not real life; neither ducks/animals.
And you should tone it down a little. I'm not asking you take on al the troubles in the world or mine; but even talking about crested ducks is "too rude and unhappy".

For me that is the only grasp of straw I can reach to to stay alive. Is it fun? No. But stuff is not fun. I got in this hellhole because I thought the whole world was good and fun.
I’m so sorry about what your going through, I really hope that everything changes and that is gets better. Yes the staff has quite a bit to tend to and talking about subjects like that can sometimes cause fights. But if it doesn’t cause problems then I don’t see a problem. Just keep it respectful. It’s just a subject that may upset some people which is why I say it probably would be better to avoid it. Just don’t let it start fights and you should report people that say anything against rules instead of arguing with them so threads don’t get taken down. It will send them a warning to not do it again.

I’m so sorry about what your going through, I really hope that everything changes and that is gets better. Yes the staff has quite a bit to tend to and talking about subjects like that can sometimes cause fights. But if it doesn’t cause problems then I don’t see a problem. Just keep it respectful. It’s just a subject that may upset some people which is why I say it probably would be better to avoid it. Just don’t let it start fights and you should report people that say anything against rules instead of arguing with them so threads don’t get taken down. It will send them a warning to not do it again.

No, no, no that's all wrong. The problem is that "the upset people" call me names out of nowhere. You should not let them win.

I'm not sitting over here activaly "starting fights" in christian groups that Allah is better or something =/ or in vegans threats that they are stupid. Or in hunting threads they are stupid. Just like I am not activaley randomly going in to someones thread about an ill duck that happeneds to be in diapers or has a crest and telling them that is WRONG instead of focussing on the duck-problem.

These rules are for that sort of people. I am not one of those.

"There are many things wrong in the poultry world." yes there is. What are we going to do about it.

"And if she sees something that is abuse or against BYC rules she should report it or say that it’s wrong respectfully"
I do. But untill thisfar I have only reported about being out of nowhere being called all kind of names in personal messages by just starting a topic about ducks or chickens. Like even with "I like this chicken" Because I'm an European? I have the screenshots saved. Deathtreats and all by just excisting. By people not even knowing what gender I am, what my skin colour is, my religion, what my sexual orientation is; they just see "the netherlands". And a whole lot was about being a gay male b*tch that is just an old hag that can't have children?? Do you see the contradiction in that. I even got death threats about killing native american culture? HOW exactly. I reported that an BYC handled it correctly. I do that. But that happens behind the scenes. That you do not see that is logical an correct.

"She shouldn’t make a thread that’s rude and upsetting on something that makes the owners of ducks and their ducks happy" I think we should. That you are upset about it does not make it that noone should not talk about it. We SHOULD. Talking about it might make it less upsetting. I am not being against duck in diapers to take your ducks away you know? I do not want to take anyones beloved crested ducks away and throw them away in jail.. I am absolutely against that. But it would be better if in the future we can create a situation where indoor pets should not be in diapers and pet ducks could not have a crest? A duck without a crest can just be as loveable. Talking about it can create more understanding.

"This is a great thread that many people are enjoying and nobodies even talking about crested ducks, which may have high fatality rates but so do many other animals." Here for me personally you give me feelings. It seems as you aknowledge that crested ducks have a higher fatality; but other animals have it too. So it's not a problem. For me it is a problem that other animals have it too. I do not wish my personal deadly desease on anyone; I do not wish it to my enemy because "other people have it too". It all sucks!! Noone derves it. That other (unhappy) animals have unhealthy deadly breed in thing in to them; does not make it okay for other animals? Or should I just boil the heads of men I lay with and make it into a nice stew and eat it because spider do it too

"It’s best to leave the subject alone and just talk about something that will make everybody happy and keep the thread peaceful." Is what everyone told me when I was raped by the priest and told my parents.

Oh sorry that was not delightfull.

I am not angry or hatefull at you JadeFarms. But yeah; why can't we just talk about ducks in diapers or the crested gene. Why does BYC block it? I am not going to tell you you need to die and get raped by having an opinion or send you death treaths. I actually want to have a civil discuission. Where we can agree to disagree but we understand each other more. Or maybe even agree; your side or my side. Just sharing and talking. Because that's worth a LOT. Understanding each other.

I am not here to get your ducks away from you. Opposite.
Ooh loop end I love you . can you love me too?

Ooh loop end I love you . can you love me too?

No I do not know you. We can try to get to know each other through messaging. Perhaps then we can get in a state that I love you. But asking this now while I do not even know you; offcourse I do not love you. I do not even know you in a matter that is a question. And I do not understand the question. Is it a mockery?

No I do not know you. We can try to get to know each other through messaging. Perhaps then we can get in a state that I love you. But asking this now while I do not even know you; offcourse I do not love you. I do not even know you in a matter that is a question. And I do not understand the question. Is it a mockery?
No just some moral support. It was meant in jest.

Now that this point has been made clearer, @Loopeend could you please have a look at my new runner ducks, i am not sure if i see ghosts or if they have some Hookbill genes in them. Does the bill of that little girl looks "normal" or "standard" to you?
I still see a slight downwards curvature in that bill.
Could there be some Hookbill Genes in my Indian Runners, or do i start seeing things?
Metzer Farms from where i bought them has Hookbill Ducks until 2016…

Did not even look at it; and no.

They just have wonky bills dude. Actuall hookbills are rare AF.

you still not won the lottery :p

Back
Top Bottom