Ended 2024 BYC Calendar Photo Contest—We Need Your Pictures!

So, the contest's ended? I don't think mine will be even close to winning what with all the other pictures to choose from, plus I'm worried mine aren't good quality. But good luck to you all and I'm still hoping. :)
Yes, this contest has closed and the judging process is underway. Don't get too discouraged about whether you win or lose. There will be a LOT of great photos that don't make the cut. Remember, this is a print calendar, so it'll be 13(?) or 14(?) images tops out of more than 1000 entries. The field is very tough, everyone brings their best pics for their shot at calendar immortality. If you aren't selected, don't let it get you down. Keep entering and keep improving your skills.

WOW! Show me how to pose my birds like that, would you? Fantastic pictures! I've got Sugar here, but don't know that she would climb a fence like your bird.
IMG_5159.JPG

So, the contest's ended? I don't think mine will be even close to winning what with all the other pictures to choose from, plus I'm worried mine aren't good quality. But good luck to you all and I'm still hoping. :)
I've got the same issue, but it's still fun to dream. Goldie, one of my Golden Sex Links, was so hopeful that she might get her mug on one of the months; maybe August for red HOT ALARM? :wee:D
IMG_5111 (1).JPG

Yes, this contest has closed and the judging process is underway. Don't get too discouraged about whether you win or lose. There will be a LOT of great photos that don't make the cut. Remember, this is a print calendar, so it'll be 13(?) or 14(?) images tops out of more than 1000 entries. The field is very tough, everyone brings their best pics for their shot at calendar immortality. If you aren't selected, don't let it get you down. Keep entering and keep improving your skills.
Yes, I know. But there's always next year! And good luck to all of you!

Back
Top Bottom