24 hour auction- 6+ ISBAR & 6+ SWEDISH FLOWER HEN hatching egg COMBO!!!

Wimberleytexaschick

Songster
8 Years
Apr 25, 2011
Wimberley, Texas
24 hour auction- 6+ ISBAR & 6+ SWEDISH FLOWER HEN eggs!!!

We are PT tested negative in Texas under NPIP.

Auction format, bidding starts at $50 please reply in auction to bid. Ends at 9:30 PM CST on Sunday March 18, these eggs will shipped on Monday, March 19 so please pay with paypal promptly.

My Isbar stock is directly from Greenfire Farms. I have one Blue Rooster and his 3 Blue Hens. According to Blue genetics, you will hatch eggs that are about 50% Blue, 25% Black and 25% Splash colored! My flock has been laying for quite some time, I have been setting all the eggs and now have almost 100% fertility here at home in my cabinet incubators. My flock is housed in a large coop and run, and allowed to free range. They are friendly, curious birds of medium size, laying about 150-200 very pretty light green eggs per year.

My Swedish Flower Hens are directly from Greenfire Farms as well. I have 3 hens and one rooster. One hen is crested, I generally hatch about 25% crested chicks. They are housed in a large coop and run, and allowed to free range.
I only ship USPS Priority mail on Monday and Tuesday. Please Paypal immediately upon auction end, so I can get the freshest eggs out to you! These eggs will be collected Thursday-Sunday and shipped on Monday March 19. Shipping is $17.

I will bubble wrap each egg and pack safely into a box with lots of peanuts and shredded paper. I ship directly at the post office. I cannot control how USPS handles the box and cannot control how your incubator works. Eggs may candle clear due to postal handling, this does not mean they are infertile. We have been test hatching these eggs for months and they are fertile. I do not replace or refund hatching eggs due to postal mishaps...if you do not agree to these terms and want guaranteed chicks, then please buy chicks!

Thank you and happy bidding on this fun combo!

I'm such a sucker for the Swedes.
big_smile.png
wee.gif

$50

Back
Top Bottom