25 LF American Dominique Hatching Eggs

itsmyobsession

Songster
9 Years
Jun 22, 2010
Georgia
I have collected 25 eggs from this pen today and will ship them out on Monday morning to the first person to hit buy now and send paypal to [email protected]. I will include anymore that they may lay today.

My bator is filled right now and I hate for these eggs to go to waste. Eggs are collected 2x a day so these are eggs that were layed this morning.

The flat shipping rate is $14.00. Please let me know if you have any question

61264_photo18.jpg

61264_photo21.jpg

Hi Mary,
I got my original flock from an elderly gentleman in a town close to where I live, he has been raising Dominiques on his farm for 35+ years. We went and visited him and pursuaded him to sell us a few birds. He had no idea what he had he called them "Dominickers: and said they are his layers. These birds have never been crossed with any other breed and are absolutely beautiful. They have the true rose comb and yellow legs which are a breed standard (no gray legs). All chicks I have hatched have always hatched out the same. My original Roo was very docile and all boys hatched since are the same. I have been VERY pleased with the breed. They are not the friendliest breed I have but are very smart. They are excellent consitant layers.
No I have never shown them, I plan to though between full time work, kids, husband, the house and all the animals I just don't have time. I have an 8 year old who will be old enough for 4-H next year and then we will get into all that.
I have had excellent fertility in this pen, great hatch rates. This is true even on eggs I have shipped. I just got feedback from my latest shipment that all are developing on track when last candled.
I would hatch them myself but bator is full. Please let me know if you have any more questions.
Thanks,
Mandy

I am getting these for our 4H group. My kids are 5 and 8 and have shown chickens as cloverbuds. My 8 year old is so excited for next year, when he will finally be "in" 4H.

Back
Top Bottom