3 loving ducks in need if a new home

Klm16

Hatching
May 21, 2020
Hello, I purchased 3 ducks (khaki Campbell's)who are now 7 weeks old. Bought a giant run and hawk/predator proofed it to find out our acreage isnt enough to own them. I let my babies down and they are the sweetest most adorable funny ducks ever. I'm in york county near red lion pa. If anyone can help please reach out. I need to know they will be lived and raised and not harmed.
20200521_094237_Film3.jpg

if you were closer, I'd be tempted...but probably for the best. We still need to fence off our pond before getting any ducks.

Im sorry, I would gladly take them but I wouldn't have enough room for them to live comfortably and happily in my 2, small, backyard coops, and I live somewhat far away. I'm so sorry that you have to re-home them, you sound like you really care about them... What kind of predators are you dealing with? I might be adle to help you find a solution if you'd like?

Hello, I purchased 3 ducks (khaki Campbell's)who are now 7 weeks old. Bought a giant run and hawk/predator proofed it to find out our acreage isnt enough to own them. I let my babies down and they are the sweetest most adorable funny ducks ever. I'm in york county near red lion pa. If anyone can help please reach out. I need to know they will be lived and raised and not harmed.View attachment 2151732
male or female? i think my babies are boys and i need to add some girls to the flock

Back
Top Bottom