yuckyuck.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

Quote:
It's in my sig, there's directions in the post that I reference and once you get to the google map there's basic directions there, too.

I'm getting an assortment from Hot2Pot. Still didn't arrive today but boyfriend managed to track down my showgirls. The box is crunched a bit, I haven't the heart to open it, yet. Gotta get my chores done, first. My Hot2Pot eggs are still AWOL.

I had boyfriend find my eggs today, the USPS lady and I don't get along. I called her this afternoon after I got out of work to see if my Hot2Pot eggs were found and got an earful.
sickbyc.gif

Quote:
It's in my sig, there's directions in the post that I reference and once you get to the google map there's basic directions there, too.

I'm getting an assortment from Hot2Pot. Still didn't arrive today but boyfriend managed to track down my showgirls. The box is crunched a bit, I haven't the heart to open it, yet. Gotta get my chores done, first. My Hot2Pot eggs are still AWOL.

I had boyfriend find my eggs today, the USPS lady and I don't get along. I called her this afternoon after I got out of work to see if my Hot2Pot eggs were found and got an earful.
sickbyc.gif

She must have a relative living down here in South Texas
gig.gif
There is this horribly mean woman at the post office and every time I call I regretably get her
th.gif
I called this morning to see if Jim's beauties where in and she snottily told me NO! They would call when they arrived but finally my sweety just went up there to check since he had to leave for work soon and they were there! After he picked them up the tracking showed they had been there since 4:00 am this morning
smack.gif
smack.gif
smack.gif
I hope Santa brings both ladies Coal for Christmas
gig.gif
gig.gif
:gig
frow.gif
Did you see the polish chicks that hatched this morning from Hot2Pot? Her packing is awesome so here is hoping
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
hugs.gif
love.gif

Well I couldn't wait. Surprise, surprise. I just opened my showgirls and got this:

46869_326294_260432897344612_100001337108712_690784_975169058_o.jpg

46869_327544_260432740677961_100001337108712_690783_1587151322_o.jpg

Thankfully everything looks intact. I haven't taken them out of the wrapper yet to fully inspect, but I don't have any suspicions of breakage, and if they come out of the wrapper they are totally going in the incubator.

Quote:
Wolfie... I am so sorry to hear this!! I would have someone investigate into this and see how many people could be held responsible... Glad you and your do, although hurt are alive!

This is exactly what I am afraid of each and everytime I walk out of the house... I have one neighbor behind me that chains some of his dogs up but the ones that aren't, know how to jump the fence.. One of his males has attacked out rottie while he was on the chain for a few hours.. Our dogs are almost ALWAYS in the house unless we are taking them outside (on leash!), if we have company over, we will put the rottie on the chain outside and put the girls in our bedroom because they THINK they are toy poodles and try to become lap dogs!, or on the RARE occasion they push their way past and run out the door in which, we go chasing them down and bring them home...

The other neighbor is a hispanic family across the street from me.. The children speak english but the parents don't.. I went to get the mail the other day and as I was walking back to the house, my daughter yells, "Mom! Dog!".. The dog was sneaking up on me and as I turned around, it was all teeth and growling, getting closer... I told her not to turn her back to the dog and we both walked backward into the house... Yelling at this dog just infuriated it more... Take into consideration that this is the SAME dog that has been caught trying to dig into my chicken pens!

The third dog is from a few houses down from me.. For the most part, this dog stays out of the yard (too many pops in the butt with a BB gun) but the owners moved out 3 weeks ago and left the dog behind.. Although he should a lot less now, he's been known to show aggression.. He seems to be finding food (lots of bunnies running around!) but I'm afraid he's going to get really hungry and find a free meal in my back yard... In all honestly though, he's the least of my worries...

As much as I hate these dogs around here, I absolutely refuse to call AC.. (do a google search on "Robeson County NC Animal Control") and the videos will explain why I say that! I would much rather put a bullet in their head than to have them go through that!

Right now, I am only armed with a hand held spring loaded BB gun and a pump action rifle loaded with pellets instead of BB's... My husband wants to get me a .22 rifle for Christmas but on the other hand, he's afraid I am going to go on a war path! You'd better believe it! I am sick and tired of counting chickens every morning to make sure they are all there, worrying that every time one of us goes out of the house, we will be attacked (especially my 13 yr old son!), or my dogs will be attacked while we are taking them out...

Today, I was going to check the mail and that %*&# dogs was out! Unfortunately, because the owner was out there, my husband would only let me go out there with a bat.. Not such a bad idea except it was one of those hard STYROFOAM bats!! I asked my husband what the heck he thought I was going to do with that!! The dog is going to come after me, I'm going to hit it and the dog is going to still attack me because it's not going to hurt it!!! I was furious!!

Goddess
jumpy.gif

Who can help me with my Brinsea Spot check thermometer?

I turn it on, it says " L "

I put new batteries in, it reads " L".

So I'm a loser or what? I need to buy a new spot check thermometer?

Back
Top Bottom