3rd Annual New Year's Day Hatch!!

I can't find where the directions are for the Hatchaholics anonymous map are??? Can anyone help with this!!! SOOO looking forward to this hatch-along!!!!!
love.gif

The delivery folks were extraordinarily gentle with the eggs.... Nary a crack in any of them. I was actually cooing to them ("Oooooh. And just look at you!") as I unwrapped those little spheres of hope and future joy. Husband thinks I'm nuts talking to eggs. (Yeah, hatching tends to bring out the eccentric)

Quote:
People have bought fertile eggs from the store and hatched them, I think I'm going to try and hatch some again, my first set didn't hatch. There is a tread on here is you want to look, think its called Hatching Store bought eggs or something like that, a lot of people get them from Trader Joe, I guess its a store up north??

You can get FERTILE eggs from the grocery store? I thought commercial hens were kept seperate from the roosters (not economical to feed the non-egg layers).

Hmmm, who knew
hu.gif

Last edited:
As of last night when I collected eggs, I have 14 eggs ready to go under my two hens that are still being broody. I told DH to split whatever we have 50-50 between the girls and then come here and post what was set.

It's going to be a long week, not being able to see how the hens are doing, but when I get home I'll only have 14 days to wait for fuzzies
big_smile.png

Quote:
Your giftee is an awesome individual
hugs.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
I am so lucky to have met so many incredible people here like you and Darren
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
You bring Joy and Love and Laughter to my world and I am very Thankful for this awesome forum
love.gif
hugs.gif

smile.png
You are so sweet you make honey seem sour!!!!

Right back at you Nancy
hugs.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
SilkieMom on the Novevember December Caledar thread is getting a new incubator and is eyeing one of your auctions
gig.gif
love.gif
She's determined to wait untill it actually comes before bidding but I pointed out to her You are so very awesome you would probably work with her on the delivery
love.gif
I hope that was OK
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

I'm not sure where I have them buried but a made cages from hardware cloth a couple of years ago. They were really easy and just held together with zip ties, but they worked really well for separating eggs in the bator.

I'll have to see how I feel later or maybe even tomorrow and if I can find them I'll post pics.

My dog and I were attacked by a Pitt yesterday and I was up all night taking care of Isis and today I feel like I was in a bar brawl. I don't have a landline, so 911 from a cell gives you a dispatch that unless they transfer it goes to CHP, but I grabbed the phone from my son who had no idea what to do when the dog ran into the house and thought I had been transfered. I get "Mame I'll contact AC." Then she hung up! I think I have cops coming since I'm screaming that the dog is in my house attacking us and 20 minutes later AC calls for a report for a dog bite! Today my main goal is finding out who the hell I file a complaint with.

Quote:
This is horrible
hugs.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
I hope you both are OK
hugs.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
Here we have a dangerous dog oridinance but since our local sheriff doesn't even know if there is a leash law it doesn't do much good!!! I am so sorry
love.gif
hugs.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
Watch for abscesses even a small puncture wound can easily get infected on both you and your baby dog
love.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom