3rd Annual New Year's Day Hatch!!

Bargain's two boxes of eggs arrived HERE today, too!
wee.gif

Quote:
Your wife is patient and loving and quite frankly saintly.

smile.png

And you are Laree are about the only two people who could say something like that because you both know her!!!

Quote:
Your wife is patient and loving and quite frankly saintly.

smile.png

And you are Laree are about the only two people who could say something like that because you both know her!!!

And I believed it before I met her. Meeting her just confirmed it.

You both made me feel safe, welcome and content when I was there. Hopefully one day I can reciprocate the hospitality.

Quote:
I loved Linda's license plate contest. That was so fun!

It was. I thought about redoing it... but it seems like it wouldn't be fresh enough. Maybe we can do it with a different subject?

Wonder how many people actually applied for their license plates?

You all talked a lot today!

MAHONRI- Your eggies are on lockdown.

I set up 4 more incubators in the office. THey are all a-hummin and waiting for eggies.

Quote:
I loved Linda's license plate contest. That was so fun!

It was. I thought about redoing it... but it seems like it wouldn't be fresh enough. Maybe we can do it with a different subject?

Got one. I will sponsor a contest. Prize is $20. BYC store gift certificate. Contest is:
Best calendar quality HOLIDAY photo.
Rules are:
1. photo must contain poultry; either adult or chicks. (Prefer photos without humans.)
2. photo must be your own, not from someone or somewhere else.
3. photo must be holiday related..... ANY holiday.... Christmas, Mother's Day, Halloween, Easter, Valentines Day, etc....
4. Please note which month your calendar quality photo should be published on.
5. Limit 3 entries per person; though each must be for a different holiday.
6. PM me with your entry, as well as post it on this thread. "HOLIDAY calendar contest," in the subject line.

I will make a BYC page with all the entries.

Judges will be BYC folks who are not in the NYD hatch. No names will be submitted with the photos; just numbers.
This contest is open NOW, and will close on January 3rd. That is, if it is okay with the NYD hatch organizers.

Last edited:
Quote:

Got one. I will sponsor a contest. Prize is $20. BYC store gift certificate. Contest is:
Best calendar quality HOLIDAY photo.
Rules are:
1. photo must contain poultry; either adult or chicks. (Prefer photos without humans.)
2. photo must be holiday related..... ANY holiday.... Christmas, Mother's Day, Halloween, Easter, Valentines Day, etc....
3. Please note which month your calendar quality photo should be published on.
4. Limit 3 entries per person; though each must be for a different holiday.

Judges will be BYC folks who are not in the NYD hatch. No names will be submitted with the photos; just numbers.
This contest is open NOW, and will close on January 3rd. That is, if it is okay with the NYD hatch organizers.

i love it. I'm going to add that it needs to be a photo the entrant took?

Thanks.

Will add it to the contest page.

Back
Top Bottom