3rd Annual Rocky Mountain Chickenstock May 3rd, 2014

Last thing I am looking for at chickenstock.....I need another Jumbo Coturnix Male adult. Mine is not doing his job. If I cannot find an adult, I would settle for an older chick that was sexed as a male...Also I would like to buy 2 dozen hatching eggs.....Either Texas A&M or Jumbo Coturnix
Oh wow, I wish I had known you needed one. I just processed a bunch of males!

Does anyone have any extra cages they would be willing to sell or that I could borrow?

I would like to enter a couple of my birds in the show (first time) but don't have cages.

Thanks

It turns out that I AM going to be able to make it to this show!
wee.gif

I have 6 french black copper marans chicks that I hatched Monday that I can bring along if anyone wants to buy them. I have 4 hens and one rooster (Maybe 5 hens?). The picture of my rooster is a year or two old- he's a bit bigger now.

All the chicks have feathered shanks, and all are gorgeous and healthy.

The eggs aren't the very darkest you'll see with FBCM, but they are pretty great layers, and hatching them has always gone very easily for me.

Okay, looking for someone to share booth space with... I will just have a brooder box and the roo I am bringing in a cage.. I won't be able to be there until at least noon because of prior obligations in the morning, hence looking for a booth to share.... Anyone??

i am more then willing to share booth area, i got a few cages of chickens i will be bringing but i should have plenty of room for you as well :)
Oh, sorry I didn't see this, for some reason the post from Kala showed up on my phone, weird...
But thanks so much for offering!!

frizzles will be 8$
and the blue andalusians are going to be almost 2 months old and yes the blue's are all pullets

I WANT AN ANDALUSIAN PLEASE =) How much??

I have finally decided to give away 2 olive egger chicks in the drawing... there...

I may also bring a couple of young laying hens to be sold together...

Sphinx, how can you tell the sex of those FBCM's so young, did you learn how to sex them?

Hi everyone!
Just wanted to toss out a feeler to see if there is any interest in some Orpingtons before I load them up and bring them to town. :)
First, I have some Chocolate Bantam Orpingtons, that I could bring. A couple pairs that are a few months old, as well as a few that would be sold straight run, as they are anywhere from one month to a couple weeks old.
If there is any interest I also have some Jubilee chicks, some Red chicks, and a couple Partridge roos available. All the Orps are 4 months old or younger. If anyone is interested just let me know. thanks

Hi everyone!  
Just wanted to toss out a feeler to see if there is any interest in some Orpingtons before I load them up and bring them to town.  :)
First, I have some Chocolate Bantam Orpingtons, that I could bring.  A couple pairs that are a few months old, as well as a few that would be sold straight run, as they are anywhere from one month to a couple weeks old. 
If there is any interest I also have some Jubilee chicks, some Red chicks, and a couple Partridge roos available.  All the Orps are 4 months old or younger.  If anyone is interested just let me know. thanks
How much for the Jubilee's?

Back
Top Bottom