3rd Annual Rocky Mountain Chickenstock May 3rd, 2014

Hi everyone!
Just wanted to toss out a feeler to see if there is any interest in some Orpingtons before I load them up and bring them to town. :)
First, I have some Chocolate Bantam Orpingtons, that I could bring. A couple pairs that are a few months old, as well as a few that would be sold straight run, as they are anywhere from one month to a couple weeks old.
If there is any interest I also have some Jubilee chicks, some Red chicks, and a couple Partridge roos available. All the Orps are 4 months old or younger. If anyone is interested just let me know. thanks

Yes how much for the Jubilee's and how old will they be?

i wont be on at all any more cause i will be heading up tomarrow night when i get off work, so hopefully who all is coming dont sell everything, cause i know i want to come home with maybe at least 4 new babies to add to my flock :D

Hi everyone!
Just wanted to toss out a feeler to see if there is any interest in some Orpingtons before I load them up and bring them to town. :)
First, I have some Chocolate Bantam Orpingtons, that I could bring. A couple pairs that are a few months old, as well as a few that would be sold straight run, as they are anywhere from one month to a couple weeks old.
If there is any interest I also have some Jubilee chicks, some Red chicks, and a couple Partridge roos available. All the Orps are 4 months old or younger. If anyone is interested just let me know. thanks
How much are you charging for the older Chocolate Orpingtons? And do you happen to have any lavendar orpingtons?

How much are you charging for the older Chocolate Orpingtons? And do you happen to have any lavendar orpingtons?
Hi there. The oldest chocolates are around 3 months old. I have 2 pairs. I would like 35.00 for each pair, or 25.00 for a pullet. I do have a few that will be straight run and they are 15.00 each.They are just the cutest, friendliest little chickens I have ever had. I just love them. I didn't hatch any BBS or Lav chicks yet this year, but may put a batch in if there is some interest. I do have some beautiful lav hens that make the cutest babies. :)

Hi there. The oldest chocolates are around 3 months old. I have 2 pairs. I would like 35.00 for each pair, or 25.00 for a pullet. I do have a few that will be straight run and they are 15.00 each.They are just the cutest, friendliest little chickens I have ever had. I just love them. I didn't hatch any BBS or Lav chicks yet this year, but may put a batch in if there is some interest. I do have some beautiful lav hens that make the cutest babies. :)
My son is really interested in the pairs of chocolate. Do you happen to have a picture you can post? Also... I am realllly interested in lavendar babies, depending on cost. He is doing this for an FFA project and we are limited on funds:) Thanks!

Hi guys I'm a teen from southwestern Idaho, and I'm looking for some show quality bantams. I haven't been able to find much information on this year's chickenstock, the website is pretty sparse. Will this be a good place to meet some breeders?
Yes it is an awesome place to meet breeders and the quality ranges from show to pet,plus there will be a lot of selection.

Yes it is an awesome place to meet breeders and the quality ranges from show to pet,plus there will be a lot of selection.

Thank you Mo5C :)
Oops wrong account. This is meggles I just accidentally remembered my old BYC account haha

Last edited:
Chocolate orps, jubilee orps, you people are killing me!!! Too many chickens, not enough space >>> Rfunnyfarm, I'm trying to talk myself into a chocolate orp, oh dear...

I have 3 year old rooster that are looking for new homes - I can bring them tomorrow. Two of them are Silkies (one black and one white/splash) and the other one is a Black Australorp. I don't have a booth tomorrow because I can't be there all day but I can bring them in the morning if anyone wants them (let me know tonight so I can caught them)

Back
Top Bottom