4-H-er thread!

Pics
hi! I started my local 4-H Poultry club 2 years ago and we are showing this year because we had a bird ban for Pennsylvania due to the threat of the avian flu any tips? i am planning on showing a couple of my pure bred birds our club is The Coop located in the Lehigh County if you live around the area and want to join please pm me

hi! I started my local 4-H Poultry club 2 years ago and we are showing this year because we had a bird ban for Pennsylvania due to the threat of the avian flu any tips? i am planning on showing a couple of my pure bred birds our club is The Coop located in the Lehigh County if you live around the area and want to join please pm me

Hello! Are you planning on showing Showmanship?

hopefully i am staying to local fairs first then our state fair..is that what you mean?
In 4-H When you show your Birds at fair, you Showmanship, Which Is a way of showing your birds, If you didnt know this I suggest that you Watch A fair or Find someone near you that does showmanship Because Its hard to do and a lot of knowledge is needed, So I would Find out some more about it!

Back
Top Bottom