4-H-er thread!

Pics
Oh, forgot to add our crop out paint at the trainers and my two new porject minis i bought today. 8 year old mare (possible rebred) with a 3 month old filly, pictures on my phone
big_smile.png
That is awesome! What are you going to train the minis for? I have been wanting another arab to train for a while... Eventualy

The filly will be trained for showmanship, halter, and in hand trails (you can't really do jump training till 5) while mama, if not bred will be getting all of that plus jumps, I need to learn how to do carts and sadly I am too big for training to ride
lau.gif
I had a rescue I got trained and was donated to be a therapy horse, and these guys might get that treatment also, or at least the basic training for it because it practically makes them fearless of anything.

The filly will be trained for showmanship, halter, and in hand trails (you can't really do jump training till 5) while mama, if not bred will be getting all of that plus jumps, I need to learn how to do carts and sadly I am too big for training to ride :lau I had a rescue I got trained and was  donated to be a therapy horse, and these guys might get that treatment also, or at least the basic training for it because it practically makes them fearless of anything.

That's awesome I also have a Arab and a morab

The filly will be trained for showmanship, halter, and in hand trails (you can't really do jump training till 5) while mama, if not bred will be getting all of that plus jumps, I need to learn how to do carts and sadly I am too big for training to ride
lau.gif
I had a rescue I got trained and was donated to be a therapy horse, and these guys might get that treatment also, or at least the basic training for it because it practically makes them fearless of anything.

that sounds like so much fun!

Back
Top Bottom