4-H-er thread!

Pics
I was so happy my sons Bourbon Red Turkeys made weight for the show. His pen of 3 ended up being 60lbs. My son won Grand Reserve on his market pen and Grand Champion on Showmanship. I was so proud of him this was his first year in 4-H and went up against others who have been showing for a few years.

I was so happy my sons Bourbon Red Turkeys made weight for the show. His pen of 3 ended up being 60lbs. My son won Grand Reserve on his market pen and Grand Champion on Showmanship. I was so proud of him this was his first year in 4-H and went up against others who have been showing for a few years.
Awesome

I'm so glad the fair is over. It ended Sunday. Friday we take everything into be butchered.

Out of four kids and 28 birds we took home a lot of third fourth and fifth places.

Two grand champion & 2 reserve Champions.

My nine-year-old also for her first year in competition showmanship she took grand champion in the beginning class.

I am also glad the fair is over. Such a long week you never think it's gonna end. Congrats on all their wins

I'm so glad the fair is over. It ended Sunday. Friday we take everything into be butchered.
I am glad the fair is over also such a long week. Congrats on all their wins...
Out of four kids and 28 birds we took home a lot of third fourth and fifth places.

Two grand champion & 2 reserve Champions.

My nine-year-old also for her first year in competition showmanship she took grand champion in the beginning class.

Hi my name is Nikki and my son is 10 and involved in 4-H in our town! We received 12 Black Star Pullets from the 4-H program and we have to pick 3 to show at the fair. Can someone help us out by telling me what the judges will be looking for? Some are all black and some have brown feathers around their necks! Any suggestions would be so appreciated!

Hi my name is Nikki and my son is 10 and involved in 4-H in our town! We received 12 Black Star Pullets from the 4-H program and we have to pick 3 to show at the fair. Can someone help us out by telling me what the judges will be looking for? Some are all black and some have brown feathers around their necks! Any suggestions would be so appreciated!

What class are you showing them in?

Congradulations for all the fair wins everyone! I have my second fair of the year (also the last until june!) in just a couple weeks! I do not have any market animals, As I was out of town, but I am showing these classes:

Dairy goats

Does 2 years and under 3
jr. Kid
Bred and owned
dam and daughter
Jr. Showmanship

Poultry

Hens
pullets
cockerels
cocks
bred and owned