4-H-er thread!

Pics
Yup. My cochin rooster was doing great on the pose, but in showmanship he looked and walked all around the cage. Oh well, more training I guess
roll.png

lol
My cochin roo was a pain also. I ended up not taking him, my hen took to it right away though. In showmanship she wouldn't even stand up
1f602.png
I was like come on!!

nice!

My h
My hen (an Old English Game Bantam) tried to climb up on my hand and perch like an eagle during showmanship.

ok... when i was holding my showmanship hen, waiting for my turn she managed to twist her legs out of my fingers than flap onto my hand....

Hi all,
I have some free Serama roosters I am offering to 4hers , some will be show quality and some won't. either way they will be great birds for showmanship! Perfect for showing in 4h! Let me know if you are interested!
And I am in the same 4h club as @prizepete

Normally my Cochin cock is great. But I think the large fowl are just too big for showmanship, at least Cochins anyway. I am looking for a pair of bantams, just for showmanship.
Talk to @shahtir101

Hi all,
I have some free Serama roosters I am offering to 4hers , some will be show quality and some won't. either way they will be great birds for showmanship! Perfect for showing in 4h! Let me know if you are interested!

She has AMAZING HEALTHY birds, Seramas make Great showmanship birds!

Hi all,
Thanks so much! I am in Michigan, so I think California is just too far to travel... but I appreciate the offer. Luckily some one just got back to me about bantam Cochins. That would be nice if I could have bantam and large of the same breed.

Back
Top Bottom