4-H-er thread!

Pics
I have ridden a TWxQH mix, a appendix QH was my first horse but she got epm at 22 and our crop out paint is lame due to a trainer we trusted :/ she ridable but nothing heavy. We then have our four minis, two trained for trails and jumps.

Though in the end I really didnt show horses much heh

We have only got my 15 year old registered QH and then a QH x Draft 22 year old mare. Right now we really need another horse especially with the older mare, being well old. And my mare always getting hurt:he

Ouch, hate when that happens. We have a mini that might be in foal soon and gotta get her separate :he moved to bigger land so dont have all the pens propery set up.

Ouch, hate when that happens. We have a mini that might be in foal soon and gotta get her separate :he moved to bigger land so dont have all the pens propery set up.

Yeah my mare is bad! She got 26 porcupine quills in her muzzle, we couldn't get her sedated so we hadto pull them out with her awake and very angry...
Then she got into 50 pounds of whole corn
And now she cut herself to the muscle on her shoulder

This is my current mare. Her front feet are in a rut, she's not downhill

Just stopping in and saying hi. I'm a little late though! I just finished my last 4-H year this summer, but I was a member for 8 years. I showed small animal (hamster and rat), rabbit, and poultry. I also did shooting sports. Already missing my 4-H days!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom