5 Dead in 24hrs

Will the dose of corid be on the bottle? Ill run to farm stor first thing in the morning for some. Just so weird. All healthy then sick..

Called the vet. They need a fresh sample. By time i drive the 30 minutes chances of finding cocci are slim.. lets say it is cocci. What do i do to treat such young ones?

Im feeding countrybroad chick medicated. They are almost through the entire 25lb bag.

Would lack of using grit cause it? I just thought about the fact i havent given them any.

I don't know why they would tell you that? I had a sample that sat for 4 hours before I handed it over to the vet, and they found cocci. I know the fresher the better, but 1/2 hour should be plenty of time.

I did some more reading on cocci, and I agree with @keesmom, go ahead and treat with corid.

Well i must be doing something wrong.

My chicks are 5 to 7 weeks. I have them on medicated chicken feed.

I have bloody stools that i have started to notice ofver last few days. Now their dripping like flies. 5bdead in 24hr and 2 to 3 more on their way out.

What am i missing?
Called the vet. They need a fresh sample. By time i drive the 30 minutes chances of finding cocci are slim.. lets say it is cocci. What do i do to treat such young ones?

Im feeding countrybroad chick medicated. They are almost through the entire 25lb bag.

Would lack of using grit cause it? I just thought about the fact i havent given them any.
I would be better be safe than sorry so I would recomend that you get a dropping and bring it to the vet.

Back
Top Bottom