5 week old chick shaking head constantly

MiniMorbid

In the Brooder
Jul 16, 2022
It just started earlier today, one of my 5 week old chicks started shaking their head. It’s a normal head shake, the kind they do all the time. but she keeps doing it like something is bothering her. Eyes, ears and nose look clear. It’s been a few hours now. It’s been a hot day but I’ve been sure made to keep them cool. Help, this seems serious:(

It just started earlier today, one of my 5 week old chicks started shaking their head. It’s a normal head shake, the kind they do all the time. but she keeps doing it like something is bothering her. Eyes, ears and nose look clear. It’s been a few hours now. It’s been a hot day but I’ve been sure made to keep them cool. Help, this seems serious:(

Hello and welcome to BYC!
Is she having trouble breathing at all?

If she starts it up again, can you get a video of her behavior?

For video, upload to youtube and provide a link.

I have a 7-week old serama chick doing the same thing. What did yours turn out to be? Did they make it?

Back
Top Bottom