6 Ayam Cemani Hatching Eggs For $40 Shipped, All Black Chicken

jlmissouri

Chirping
7 Years
Sep 22, 2012
Missouri
6 Lewis Family Farm purebred Ayam Cemani hatching eggs. These will be purebred Ayam Cemani not hybrids/crosses. These eggs will be no older than a day when shipped. We have had good fertility and hatch rates. All pictures are from our flock. We purchased from many different breeders and have picked the best to remain in our flock. That said I still do get some chicks with some white on their feathers and white toenails on some. The Ayam Cemani is interesting as it has black comb, skin and even meat. They lay shades of light brown eggs. Priority shipping.

$40 gets you six eggs shipped inside the continental US. I will consider trading eggs for other eggs of rare breeds.

Last edited:
Tasty dinner!! I had to go through eight+ sellers before finding some stock I liked. The crosses are kinda neat looking, they are very striking birds, probably more striking than the purebred Ayam Cemani's. It was a hassle but it worked out.

Are your birds all black? Looks like some red in the comb and not black on all the chicks. Just wondering if it's lighting or if they are as the pictures show?

Hard to tell with different monitor settings, etc.

As mentioned I do get some chicks with white toenails and rarely one with some white feathers. They are all black, the combs do have a red hue to them on some of my roosters where they are not charcoal black. They do not have red combs by any means but there is a reddish tint to them.

Back
Top Bottom