6+ Barred/blue/SILKIED purebred bantam cochin eggs - will ship 5/9!!

TurtleFeathers

Fear the Turtle!
15 Years
Jan 9, 2009
By the Chesapeake Bay
This listing is for 6 eggs (plus extras) from the birds pictured below. The rooster is black barred split to silkied, and his ladies are black silkied, black barred split to silkied and regular splash. Offspring from this group could be black barred, blue barred, solid black or solid blue of both sexes - some will be silkie feathered, some will be smooth feathered - smooths may or may not be split to silkied feathering.

PLEASE NOTE: These are NOT silkie crosses!!! They are purebred cochins with hookless feathering (like silkies have), but there are no silkies in their backgrounds!

Shipping is via USPS Priority Mail to the lower 48 states only. I will pack these eggs so that they are snug and insulated in their box, and the box will be well marked, but I cannot guarantee against damage in transit from such things as rough handling, x-ray, or extreme temperatures. I'm getting good fertility and hatch rates here, but due to shipping and individual incubation practices, your development/hatch rates may differ from mine.

Payment is due at the end of this auction so that eggs can be shipped on Monday, May 9th. Paypal payments only, please - I cannot accept e-checks tho, due to the time sensitive nature of hatching eggs. My paypal address is [email protected].

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to post here, or to send me a PM. Thanks for looking!

20890_176.jpg

20890_cochinsilkiedhen.jpg

20890_cochinbarred.jpg

20890_cochinsplash.jpg

20890_cochinbarredroo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom