6 Chicken Eggs going in Tonight - And Hatching Buddie?

I just put in 7 sizzle eggs and 1 OEGB egg

theyr'e from the egg chain like the turkens

Candled the turkens last night(they are on day 6) 2 look like they are probably blanks. The rest look like they're developing good
smile.png
I hope I get a good hatch of turkens and sizzles and hopefully an old english!

Quote:
incubator

I know LOL... What about it wasn't working. I am trying to figure out if I can help u mickey mouse it if necessary

lol it the theromstatic

it turns on but dont turn the lights on or the fan

Quote:
good luck
smile.png

Thanks! Just put 3 more in. And took out 3 warm golf balls. I like using the golf balls, they are premarked for easy turning. lol

Quote:
good luck
smile.png

Thanks! Just put 3 more in. And took out 3 warm golf balls. I like using the golf balls, they are premarked for easy turning. lol

lol

So when is your's due ?

Okay partial lockdown started!!!!! Misting bottle ready with hot water in the incubator in case I have to open it, figured out which 3 were the original ones first laid... Nested them close to each other....
fl.gif

I shall.. Soo nervous! First hatch! 3 eggs due in 48hrs... Too dark to candle.... So much running through my head!!! Pretty much going to be constant lockdown from here out, eggs were laid in domino eggfect ^_~

Quote:
lol mine dont lay like that lol they just lay brown
sad.png

but she only a new layer one of my offspring from my quails and ended up looking like her mum so i hope yours do:D

Back
Top Bottom