6+ Cream Legbar Eggs w/Tolbunt Polish Pullet Eggs

madamwlf

Nevermore Acres
9 Years
Aug 22, 2010
Mount Airy, MD
This is an Auction Formated Listing - Please do not PM to bid! - Place your bid in a reply.

Bidding will start at: $10
Additional bids will be in increasing $1 increments

Shipping will be via Priority Mail at a cost of $15

Auction ends at 7pm EST on August 25th, 2012

Please place your bid as a reply to this classified (do not PM to bid!).
Subscribe to this classified auction using the immediate notification setting when you bid so that you can stay informed!

Description:

I have up for auction 6+ Cream Legbar eggs. You have a slight chance of hatching White Legbars but it's a very small chance. Only one of my original hens is laying and I have 2 new hens that are laying now. I will throw in some Tolbunt Polish pullet eggs just to make it fun. I will only have a few of these. Please remember these are pullet eggs! Both roos have been quite active since the weather has been beautifully cool here. Please ask any questions you wish. Have fun and happy bidding.

Disclaimer: Please remember I can not guarantee the hatchability of these eggs. There are too many factors beyond my control once they leave my hands. If though you have an absolute horrible hatch, I will try and work with you on the Legbar Eggs only. As of this Sunday, the Tolbunts will be in their new home some place else.

Last edited:
I'm in for $20
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom