6+ Lavender Ameraucana Hatching Eggs - beautiful coloring and eggs 6/6/2016 wk - GA

I don't know if you got the notification yet, but I sent you $$ via paypal yesterday to reserve my eggies! So excited!!

Katja

Got it and thanks ! and got you booked for your requested eggs. Okay folks got an opening for a Nov 4 ship!!!!

Hi wanted to purchase some of your lavender,and silkie eggs can you send me a message with payment and shipping info.
Thanks

We are sold out of silkie eggs for the week, so I will message you a little later today to see if next week would be good or you may email me at [email protected] Thanks for you interest!

So pretty! I WANT, I WANT, I WANT!!:ya You must pack your eggs well as it seems from the posts that the hatch rate is pretty good. I will be contacting you for eggs after the new year. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Love your pictures of the chickens and rooster. Is the rooster in the top picture in the coop a Lavender Ameraucana? Is the color of his top back feathers a yellow tone? Would he be the father of the unhatched chickens (eggs)? He is beautiful as well as the hens, of course. Thanks for sharing your pictures and information of these lovely birds!

They are so pretty. I just got my first chickens yesterday. I would love some of these to add to my flock eventually.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom