6+ Lavender Ameraucana Hatching Eggs - beautiful coloring and eggs 6/6/2016 wk - GA

UPDATE! Recieved 6 eggs....hatched 6 eggs!! AWESOME for shipped eggs! Nancy, I'll definitely fill out the feedback for for you! Here are the only 2 pictures I have so far...one pipping and the first 2 hatched in the dryer. I'll get more pictures today because they are so fluffy now. lol

Do you have any currently available? Are they laying fast enough that I could get 2 dozen eggs at once? Hope to hear from you soon! Thanks!

Do you have any currently available? Are they laying fast enough that I could get 2 dozen eggs at once? Hope to hear from you soon! Thanks!

AQUDuckFarm, Answered you in a message about availability of our LO's in the LA/LO package... The LA population is not large enough to ship out more than one dozen early in the week and this week that population is sold out. Sometimes we can ship the small package later in the week, this week LA's are full up! The Lavender Orpington is availability and this week I can get you a two dozen order, I have messaged you about that and thanks for your interest. Do you like the Color Lavender too
smile.png
We do!!! Looking forward to hearing back from our message to you in BYC. If you don't see it, you may message me at [email protected] if you are out of message space. Have a Blessed day.

do you have 7 lavender Ameraucana eggs..

wicket 07 I can get you 6 to ship this week, possibly throw in an extra. Please go ahead to pay for them and that will get you on the shipping calender. Also please Feel free to message me here on byc or if you have limited messages, you can e mail me at garryfarm@gmail but please let me know we've talked first on byc :) Thanks and have a blessed day.

I love this report and photos:) Thanks for sharing!!!!
smile.png

UPDATE! Recieved 6 eggs....hatched 6 eggs!! AWESOME for shipped eggs! Nancy, I'll definitely fill out the feedback for for you! Here are the only 2 pictures I have so far...one pipping and the first 2 hatched in the dryer. I'll get more pictures today because they are so fluffy now. lol

They're getting bigger......and so cute!

Kathy how pretty they are!! Looks like 1 roo and 5 girls.... :) seriously you might have that. the little guy front and center I think:) He is even standing proud like a little rooster! I don't charge extra for the guess but watch that little one grow up and we'll see! They grow so quickly.. You're a sweetie for sharing and sorry you couldn't do any better than a 6 out of a 6 hatch!
love.gif

Last edited:
Yeah, I know...the 6 out of 6 hatch was a little heartbreaking. LOLOL! They are just darling and SO curious! More so than other chicks I've hatched it seems. I hope you're right on your guess! I could go for 6 hens and one roo! My hatch before last of FBCM gave me 9 cockerels and 3 pullets.....sometimes those girls are really hard to get! I'll keep you posted on these lavender babies! I am so happy with them! Thanks!

Oh....You'll notice 7 chicks. I have one lavender hen and roo and she had just started laying so I added one of her eggs and it hatched too.... much to my surprise! But it looks like a pullet as well! I hope!

Back
Top Bottom