6+ LAVENDER ORPINGTON EGGS, PURE HINKJC, NPIP, SHIPPING INCLUDED

crfarm

Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes or so
10 Years
Nov 29, 2009
KY
FIRST PERSON TO REPLY HERE WITH SOLD GETS THESE. I WILL EDIT LISTING ONCE I CHECK THIS AND RECEIVE A CLEARED PAYMENT.

7/3/12- SOLD
7/7/12- AVAILABLE

IF THE HENS STOP LAYING I WILL LET YOU KNOW AND WILL SEND THEM ONCE THEY START LAYING AGAIN. WITH THE HEAT IT IS A GOOD POSSIBILITY.

*******IF YOU WOULD LIKE A COOLING PACK SENT WITH YOUR SHIPMENT PLEASE SEND A NOTE AND ADD $4.95 EXTRA WITH YOUR PAYPAL PAYMENT*******

Fertility has been tested both manually and through hatching. I am hatching these cuties regularly now.
These are pure HinkJC line. Big Fluffy birds. I don't have many good pics.

Shipping will be priority mail with a tracking number. These eggs will be ready to ship Monday thru Wednesday or on Sat depending on when a cleared payment is sent. Payment is paypal only and is expected after auction ends. Eggs will be sent upon cleared payment received. Please no Echecks.

Paypal is [email protected]

Please be aware of your state's shipping rules. If your state requires a permit it can take up to 2 weeks to get making these eggs worthless. Also, even though I have testing done some testing needs to have been done within 30 days of shipment. If your state requires permits or testing please don't bid here. Currently this auction is not for those in MN, SD, VA and HI. There are probably other states too. If you are from those states please contact me about when or if they will be available to you.

I cannot guarantee your hatch rate due to conditions beyond my control. Hatching eggs are a risk so please DO NOT bid if you do not understand this. I do NOT replace eggs or refund.
If you do not want to risk eggs I also sell chicks.
Please leave feedback on the ARRIVAL of your eggs, not your hatch rate.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom