Only shipped eggs stopped developing?

Is it a coincidence? By the by, I have 2 secondary Rh/temp gauges in the incubator and they are connected to my phone. I’m able to see all temp and rh data for the entire duration of incubation and I see nothing wrong with the incubator stats.
Can you export these stats and upload them here?

What was the highs and lows for your humidity and temp readings?

What was the highs and lows for your humidity and temp readings?
I can see the temp has stayed between 99.3-100.6, with the exception of when I opened to candle and the temp briefly dropped to 98.6. The over all average is 100 even. Rh has dipped a couple times into the 30’s overnight, but from my understanding, that’s common and not a major problem. Generally, it stays in the high 40’s to mid 50’s up until lockdown when I boost it. Does that all sound about how it should be? My knowledge up to this point has been quail, and their incubation needs are slightly different so I set everything up according to research I’ve done here and other sites.

I can see the temp has stayed between 99.3-100.6, with the exception of when I opened to candle and the temp briefly dropped to 98.6. The over all average is 100 even. Rh has dipped a couple times into the 30’s overnight, but from my understanding, that’s common and not a major problem. Generally, it stays in the high 40’s to mid 50’s up until lockdown when I boost it. Does that all sound about how it should be? My knowledge up to this point has been quail, and their incubation needs are slightly different so I set everything up according to research I’ve done here and other sites.
All sound ok.

Back
Top Bottom