6 month old Salmon Faverolle Roo - showing aggression

Hey, the door had only been troublesome for about 6 months. I immediately removed the door knob and replaced it with a hook and eye temporarily - 3 years.
hu.gif

Why do wives always think things should be done right away? Temporarily means 20 years or so to me.

We've had a couple days of basically pinning him to the ground if lowers his wings or gives us the side eye. Seems to be working some.... Had to do it several times the first day and only once today.

We've had a couple days of basically pinning him to the ground if lowers his wings or gives us the side eye. Seems to be working some.... Had to do it several times the first day and only once today.

Glad to hear it is working. Just do not give up if there is a set back. You will have him back in his rightful place below you on the pecking order soon.

Lol - still working with him. He's seems to be making progress. We usually only have one incident a week where he tries to jump on me as I walk away. But most the time he just shys away from me when I walk at him....

Back
Top Bottom